Chapter - 100

Recap: Ishwar leave for Maldives

**************************

Ishwar exited the airport and saw Boris waiting for him. He hugged him and they drove to the resort where they have planned to stay for the time being. Boris served the food and Ishwar came out after refreshing and sat opposite to Boris taking the sandwich in his hand.

Ish: How many resorts does he have here ?

Bor: six which includes this place we stay. There is no lead to find him unless we take the minister to our custody.

Ish: Don't worry. We will not take minister but his life. His daughter is the most precious to him so we will take her.

Bor: I will work on that immediately then.

Ish: No worries Boris. That will happen and I have called the most trustable person to handle this. We need someone to work for us for one time and they must be smart enough to do it clean. You remember Aryan and Yash ?

Bor: Ohh, how could I ? Especially the way they plotted to kill the minister at his farm house. That guy Nanda I couldn't forget him.

Ish: Nanda and Ranjith will do the work for us. He must be working already on the job given so lets wait for his call.

Somewhere in a pub at Darjeeling a girl in early twenties was dancing along with her friends. A man wearing a mask was dancing little behind her. His mobile started ringing and looking at the caller he gulped but still answered the call.

----------: Nanda, where the hell are you ? I swear to kick you out of our room if you dare to cut my call now.

Nanda: Nila, I will call you in exactly 30 minutes baby...

He cut the call and held the girls' wrist and danced few minutes and took her outside. Before she could speak he closed her nose with a cloth and pushed her inside the car that was waiting for him. He took his mobile and called his wife who would have made a ruckus at home for his absence. His call was answered in the first ring and before she could lash out he started to speak.

Nanda: I love you Nila baby. Now tell me why are you mad at me ?

Nil: Where are you ? You promised to stop doing any assignments and even Yash has stopped giving you assignments.

Nanda: This was from one of the acquaintance of Boss and I couldn't refuse and this assignment was through your brother. They helped us when we needed their help and now when they need us its our responsibility to help them. This is sort of love matter too my dear rowdy.

Nil: Ohh then ok but you should have told me the details before vanishing just like that. When will you return ?

Nanda: Tomorrow by this time you can wait for me in bed. I will return tired after assignment you know...

Nil: Sure baby..I m hell tired after running behind your children so when you are back have a good time with them putting them to sleep and I will sleep in the guest room. Take care bye..

Nanda smiled looking at the wall paper and turned his attention to the girl who was lying unconscious. He clicked her photo and sent to Ranjith who was in a hotel in Delhi. He smirked looking at the photo and called his person to be ready the next morning.

The next morning Ranjith was sitting in the car munching on the groundnuts he had bought from a roadside seller. He turned towards the huge gate of the Tihar jail and saw a car entering and a man gave a look to Ranjith from it. He was dressed as a lawyer and reached the SI with a letter to meet the ex minister who was arrested and kept custody for involving in the attack in the college in chennai and havings hands with a mafia man.