Chapter - 42

Recap: Valery plans to kill Ishwar with fellow gangs. Ishwar announces to get Jerry and Nancy married.

*************************

Anika entered the closet and saw Ishwar sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and all her clothes piled up infront of him. She screamed when she saw him picking up one of the dress with one hand and held a scissor in other hand.

Ani: Noooooooooooooo, mama please you can't do this...

She rushed to the wardrobe and saw it empty.

Ani: Mama, please please please please 

She tried to near the pile of clothes but stopped hearing him.

Ish: Stop right there now....Aren't we getting even more smarter now baby ?

Ani: I will return your shirts. Please don't spoil my dresses mama. You are so good and I love you so much.

Ish: Fine, I will but we will do it together. You start removing my shirt and I will start cutting down your dresses. Lets see who works hard and fast ? Don't complaint me if you are slower. Everything is fair in love and war.

Anika started undoing the button but again stopped to his voice.

Ish: What is the hurry Anika baby ? Now stand on the teapoy and then start doing your work. Its damn sexy to see you getting undress yourself rather than me doing it. Now do it sexily

Ani: I don't know how to do it...

Ish: Don't lie..Just do it like your protagonist did in the last story you read.

Ani: Are you still hacking my mobile ?

Ish: No my love, you just slept reading the story yesterday and I happened to see the content on the screen. Fine, you keep talking and I m already on my job.

Ishwar randomly cut the top he held in his hand and threw it on the side and picked the other with his eyes still on Anika who was now sitting on the teapoy with legs over as she undid the buttons biting her lips seductively.

He winked as he finsihed ctting down her fourth dress. She gasped looking at her dress as he threw casually. She picked up her pace and undid the buttons as quick as possible. By the time she finished removing his shirts half of her dresses were piled up the other side after he cut them.

Ani: Stop it mama, look I have removed all your shirts. Now stop cutting mine.

Ishwar stood and walked to her slowly placing the scissor in his pocket. He bent and captured her lips and picked her wrapping her legs around his waist. He walked to her empty wardrobe and made her sit on the empty cupboard as they continued kissing. His fingers caressed her arms slowly and raised them above her head. 

When he pulled back from the kiss Anika saw her hands was tied to the closet rod. She pouted looking at him but soon her face turned into a shock when he pulled out the scissor from his pocket. 

Ish: Will you wear too many dresses at night anymore Anika baby ?

Ani: Sathyama matten mama, now please untie my hands please..

Ish: shhhhhh calm down love..

He traced the tip of the scissors on her breast and she moaned and her chest heaved up and down in rapid breathe when he bit her earlobe. When she was much into him he started cutting her top and left her bare on top. He tossed his sweatshirt and started kissing her torso turning her into a moaning mess by sucking on her bosoms. He removed the buttons of her shorts and removed it lifting her gently. Soon his fingers were inside her moving in and out at quick pace. Anika bit his shoulder when she could not hold on to anything as her hands were tied.