Chapter - 86

Recap: Anika is determined to get Ishwar face her.

*****************

Ishwar parked the car and thought for a while about the stunt Anika pulled out in the conference hall. He smiled rubbing his nape. He saw the lights of their room were off and entered inside the home. He slowly opened the door and saw it was completely dark. He switched on the spot light and saw Anika sitting on the couch all dressed in his favourite black saree with sleeveless blouse. He gulped and walked into the closet praying the lord to save him for the night. 

Anika waited for him leaning on the wall beside the closet with her pallu tucked in her waist and she was biting her nails. She was completely furious on him for avoiding her even after she had kissed him at office. Ishwar changed into his Tee and tracks and waited thinking how to face her. Before he could open the door he received a call from Boris.

Ish: Yes Boris, did you get him ?

Bor: No boss, its like he had vanished in air. I have tried in all ways. Finally we have only one lead. I need your permission to proceed on it.

Ish: What is it ?

Bor: Valery's girlfriend....She is completely out of his business but he had contacted her before the incidents took place at the party you attended. May be we can get her and he will come for her sure.

Ish: Do it, but our target is only him so no harm to her. Once you get him make sure to send her back safely. No threats to her at all.

Bor: Thank you boss..and sorry for putting you down in this matter..I m trying in every way to get him boss and I will get him for you. Mark has even checked all the employees details but nothing is suspicious. Few days boss I will get him.

Ishwar hummed and cut the call. He gritted his teeth for not being able to get Valery even after so many days. He punched the wall and opened the door and Anika pulled him with his collars and slammed her lips on his.

She broke the kiss but stayed in contact and mumbled slowly pleading him to talk to her. Ishwar caught her hair and kissed her harshly. Anika wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back trying to match his speed but he was pouring all his anger and missing in that kiss. His eyes was bloodshot and he was scared to show his state to her so he had his eyes shut as he kissed her.

He walked towards the bed and pushed her on the bed and took the blindfold from the draw and tied to her eyes stopping her from looking at his current state. She pulled him holding his collars and started kissing him. He took the hand cuffs and tied her hands to the head board and started kissing her again. Anika did not protest him and she was equally craving for him.

He pulled out her pallu and kissed her chest while his hands were pressed on her waist. She could feel the pain as his hold tightened. He stopped kissing and tore her blouse and pulled out the lace bra. 

He froze at the sight of his name just above her bosom. Those not so professional yet beautiful prints of his name in tamil on her sensitive skin was nothing but the pure love she had for him. For a moment his hands trembled at the thought of her going through so much pain to get his name on her body inspite of the pain he gave her. Anika gulped and smiled when a drop of tear fell on her chest and she understood he had seen the tattoo and before she could speak he bent and kissed his name on her chest with his lips lingering for a long time.

He sucked on her pulse giving bites all over. She moaned to his sweet torture and gasped when he took her hard peaks between his teeth and sucked leaving her twist and moan craving for him.

Ishwar moved down and kissed her waist and removed her inskirt. He tore the lace panty leaving her completely naked. He stood and removed his clothes leaving him completely naked for her and she felt him when he laid over her pressing himself above her.