1: Seasonal Fruit(s)

Notes: Please read carefully.

Kiss is the Christmas Sequel (Book2) of Store Mates Halloween fic (Book1), so read that one first!

Kiss is an Alternative Universe Canon Divergent which means I will use my creative license to express their relationships with their family, friends, and so on. So, keep in mind my expression might not be the same as it is in canon from the show or Marcy Journal. Don't worry, they'll always be canon references and character similarities. Enjoy :)

Anne: Genderfluid, (They/Them) Pronouns

Marcy: Gender Queer, (Xe/Xem/Xir) pronouns pronounce like ze

Sasha: Bigender, (He/She) Pronouns

TW: Misgendering: Pronoun Slip Ups. Mentions of Running Away.

Don't forget to vote !:) push the ⭐️ at the top or bottom of your screen :)

____________________________________

KISS (Keep It Simple, Sweetie) played on a loop in Anne's head. It was simple enough to not complicate things, especially if they were going well. Anne lived by this principle in most things in their life, so why should it be different now that they're dating. This is why in the few weeks of dating,  Anne applied this principle with a personal tweak of  KISS (Keep It Simple, Sashannarcy),  Kiss they did often, but here they were about to complicate things so early in their dating stage. Anne sighed thinking of Halloween night and the events after their first kiss.

"Hey," Anne said, sleepy.

"Yes?" They both said.

"I bet -"

The two looked at each other then back at  Anne's grin.

"No more bets, Anna Banana." Marcy said, followed by a yawn.

"Yeah Boonchuy, what's wrong with you?" Sasha said, closing his eyes .

"This is a good one, I promise." Anne said.

"Okay, what is it?" Sasha said, followed by a yawn.

"I'm listening." Marcy added.

"I bet we're going to have the best time togayther." Anne couldn't help the smile that spread across their face.

"We'll take that bet." Marcy and Sasha said, as they couldn't help the smile that spread across their faces as well.

Anne smiled into their Eggnog latte thinking of Halloween felt like yesterday, yet it's been a few weeks since they've all started dating. The time they all spent togayther has been the best, it's been a successful bet so far.

Anne had invited their two dates to Money Coffee to propose something they hoped would go well. Anne's smile turned into a nervous lip nibble as they slid the frog pendant from one side of their necklace to the other. Anne told themselves it was going to be fine.  They thought,why wouldn't it be when the trio have been in pure poly bliss. Maybe they should cancel the meeting to not rock the boat. Anne picked up their phone to send a text in the group chat that they changed their mind.

"Hey Anna Banana."

"Hey Boonchuy."

Anne looked up from their phone cursing themselves for moving so slow. They smiled and relaxed a bit seeing the soft smile on Marcy's face and teasing one on Sasha's. They thought, maybe this will be okay and they're just freaking themselves out.

Marcy kissed Anne on their cheek while Sasha kissed them on their forehead before they both sat across from them. Anne smiled as the feeling of their lips lingered on the spots they kissed.