Chapter 2

Rory's POV:

"So teach me how to do art" I said smirking and putting my hands behind me to support me up. 

"It's not hard, maybe if you payed attention" She said sitting down on my bed. 

"To that bitch, as if" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Your a bitch too" She said scrolling through her laptop.

"I'm aware." I smiled. 

"Not to mention you've probably fucked every girl except your friends and me of course" She said looking at her laptop.

"That's half true" I smiled.

She looked up from her laptop to me looking stunned. 

"You fucked your best friends too!" She yelled.

"Only like 2 of them!" I said in defence 

"Oh my god you're literally a slut" She said stunned still.

"Well duh it's kinda in me and my siblings veins to be a slut" I said.

"Jesus" She mumbled.

"What about you, are you a virgin?" I said laying on my side and holding my head in one hand with my elbow propped up.

"Yeah.." She mumbled. 

I held back my smile.

"Well it's because I want to save my first time for someone special!" She said.

"Ok ok" I said laughing a bit. 

We sat in scilence until she said.

"What friends" 

"Hm?" 

"What friends did you fuck" She said

"Seleste and Alora" I said laying on my back and looking up to my ceiling. 

"Well Alora is lesbian and she was sleeping over and we were bored and Seleste was bi curious so I helped her out" I said smirking remembering what she said to me. 

*Flashback*

"I'm having the hardest time figuring out my sexuality" Seleste said sprawling out on my bed.

"Maybe your bi" I said admiring myself in the mirror.

"I think I am" She mumbled.

"I can help you out" I said and then making eye contact with her in the mirror. 

"What do you mean" She said sitting up 

I turned my head around and walked over to her. 

I got on my bed and straddled her lap. 

"Bitch I'm not having sex with you" She said 

"Fine continue struggling with your sexuality" I said and started getting off her lap. 

"Wait-" She said pulling me back.

"Yes" I said smirking.

"Fine" She mumbled.

I smirked at her before trailing kisses down her neck and laying her on the bed.