Chapter 6

Rory's POV:

Long story short Anastasia and I ended up breaking into my stash of weed and got slightly high. 

Now it's the morning and we don't remember shit.

I heard a low groan from next to me and opened my eyes. Anastasia was in a chair on my balcony and she was holding her hand to her forehead. 

"Shit" She mumbled.

"Shit indeed" I groaned.

I sat up and arched my back to hear a loud crack which stopped me in my tracks.  Anastasia looked at me in shock.

"Holy shit" I laughed out.

"What the fuck was that?" She laughed.

I twisted my back and cracked it again. 

I took my phone from a glass table beside me and looked at the time.

"6:01" I groaned.

I looked ahead of me to see the twilight of the sky it was mixture of twilight and sunrise. 

"Wanna get Dunkin' or some shit" I said breathing out. 

"Yeah that'd be good" She mumbled.

We went into my room to have to blasting air conditioning hit my skin. I went into my closet and picked out jean shorts a white cropped tank top and long sleeve button up.

 I went into my closet and picked out jean shorts a white cropped tank top and long sleeve button up

Literally love these type of outfits.

I picked out my smallest jean shorts that I owned and a baby tee.

I gave it to  Anastasia and she went into my closet to put it on. 

I went into my bathroom and didn't bother doing my hair since my siblings were asleep. I brushed my hair out and put on mascara and brushed my lashes out.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys.  Anastasia walked down the stairs and pulled and tugged at the outfit.

"You look good" I smiled.

"Thanks.." She said still tugging at it, looking down to avoid eye contact with me and so I wouldn't see the blush she so poorly hid. 

"Alright lets go" I said opening the door.

I hopped in the car and turned it on. I plugged my phone to my aux and let  Anastasia take control of the music. 

She played Serotonin and we yelled more than sung to the lyrics.

"I GET INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS LIKE CUTTING MY HANDS OFF LIKE JUMPING INFRONT OF A BUS LIKE PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO CRAZY PUT ME IN A FEILD OF DAISIES MIGHT NOT WORK BUT I'LL TAKE A MAYBE" We screamed  as the sunrise shone on our faces and the wind blew through our hair.
A/N I cringed too dw.

I pulled into the Dunkin' drive through and turned down the music. 

The voice travled through the speaker to us. 

"Peach refresher, and a blue raspberry energy drink please" I said.

I pulled up to the first window and paid. I put grabbed the drinks and pulled out giving the drink to  Anastasia.

The only reason I liked my town is because 1 I have a pool in my huge backyard like I'm not kidding I have a whole lake in my backyard. It has a swing that goes across it and its covered by tree's but theres a perfect circle of sunlight that shines through. Also 2 because the beach was literally on my backyard. It was like 2 minutes down the road from my house.

I drove to the beach and parked my Jeep on the sand. 

I opened my door stepping out of the car and the sand going in between my toes and on my feet. I shut the door and walked to the front of my car sitting on the hood of it.  Anastasia followed.

We sat there in the silence watching the sun rise from the horizon saying goodbye to the moon as it went back somewhere in space.

"I have no fucking idea what happened last night"  Anastasia said

"Same all I remember was doing weed or something" I mumbled.

"Same" She said. 

I got a news alert on my phone. 

"Shit.." I said as I read it.

"What?" She asked looking at my phone.

"Oh my God" She said covering her mouth. 

I read the words over and over in shock if I was actually reading this correctly. 

Holy shit it's real.

A/N:

Hey yall some pretty messed up shit is going on in my town rn so I might need to take some time I have eally bad anxiety and this news just kinda made me feel like I cant go into the open anymore. So sorry if I don't update on the Update days. <3 

Xoxo