fifty

OTM

Today was the family dinner Solange wanted to have. Bey and I still haven't talked so I knew this was going to be a shitshow, especially since I'm pretty sure Naomi is going to be there.

The kids were thankfully also going to be there which would be a buffer for all of us. We definitely needed it, nobody's going to argue with an eight year old at the table.

I'm not a scary bitch, so I wasn't worried about Naomi doing anything for me. I just felt bad for fucking her wife, I needed to apologize again but I wasn't going to kiss her ass.

She hasn't really done anything but be annoying, that didn't mean she deserved to be cheated on.

I'm not innocent but I'm not the one married to her.

The later in the day it got, the more I was starting to dread going to this thing. I love all these people but with everything going on, this is definitely the worst time for a family dinner.

Either way, I was going to look good in all the awkwardness. I wasn't going to overdo it since we were just going to Tina's house.

I wore cute light wash jeans and a cute baby blue shirt I got from Zara. My jewelry is what really brought my outfit together, it wasn't too flashy but you could tell I had thousands on me.

I never wear jeans, I'm sure Bey was going to say something about me wearing them.

I layered a diamond choker necklace with a locket that was longer. It has pictures on both sides, one was my mom and the other picture was Bey and I with the kids when they were younger. I also had on a little cuban bracelet, just something slight. 

Giselle was with which made leaving a lot easier.  Beau was at my house but that's a grown man, I didn't have to do anything but text him when to get in the shower.

I cooked the dishes I was asked to make earlier today, Kelly was making most of it. I wasn't going to help her kill my kids with their country food. Bey was bringing everything that could be bought at a store, I'm sure Naomi was cooking through.

When we got to Tina's house, Beau and I sat in my car for a little bit. Kelly and Solo were already staying at her house so it made sense to have it here.

"I should probably let you know before we get in there that Naomi caught your mom and I... you know. Things are going to be awkward but just don't worry about it and focus on your phone or something." I wanted to tell him so he won't walk in and be confused by the energy.

He's grown, I don't have a problem with telling him about what's going on around him.

"It's cool. I'll just chill with Giselle if she's not feeling murderous."

I chuckled, "You knew already?" He didn't seem surprised.

"I'm observant. Everything started to get weird after when you guys were... you know-ing at the house."

I was going to ask him how weird but I guess we're going to find in when we walk inside.

"Damn. I didn't know it was that obvious."

"It definitely was. You've also not been coming around as much, I don't think I've seen you and mama in the same room in a while."

"Yeah, we've only texted. She wants to talk to me but we haven't really had the time to yet."

"Y'all have more drama than me. This shit is getting messy, but don't slap her again."

"No promises." If she doesn't give me the answers I've been wanting, I might revert to my old ways for just a minute or two.