Story Idea 19 (Taken)

Just a writing piece I had written. You can use it for whatever. Don't forget to let me know if you use it so I can label it as taken.

"Girls! Stop fighting! Don't make me pull over." My father scolded us front the driver seat. We were on our way home from visiting Disneyland and mom was trying to sleep. Our fighting wasn't helping her, but as soon as dad threatened to pull over, we quickly quieted down knowing exactly what it would mean if dad pulled over; something we didn't want to experience.

His soft brown eyes starred at me from the rear view mirror although he he glanced at the road from time to time. I ducked my head in embarrassment. I was the oldest; I should be more responsible. I glared at Hannah and stuck my tongue out at her which she proudly returned. I was sick of her copying me. She was ten years old, three years younger than me; exactly. We shared the same birthday, so that is why we went to disneyland. I rolled my eyes and starred out my window, ignoring Hannah's attempts at chit-chat.

"Hannah! leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!" I yell at her, frustrated with her constant chatter. She became quiet and tears fell down her face as she turned away from me.

"Martina!" My dad glared at me in anger. "apologize to your sister. That is no way to talk to someone."

I sighed. "I'm sorry..." I turned away, not really sorry. I was sick of her, so I had a right to yell at her...right? Mom slept on and dad continued driving; silence enveloped everyone. I started dozing off. It was night time and we were almost home, but I was tired. A bright light and a loud horn woke me from my sleepy daze.

A scream, a cry, and a quick swerve of the vehicle is all I remember before everything went black.