V: Champions of Bowling

Chapter Five     /     Champions of Bowling

Chapter Five / Champions of Bowling

Chapter Five     /     Champions of Bowling

Season One / Episode Five Pt 2

Elle and Monica had been sitting in the living room, ignoring the conversation between the men for minutes when they realized that Cheryl was missing from the room. It was Monica who noticed her lack of presence first, voicing her thoughts to the brunette who frowned in response as she mumbled, "I think I saw her go to the kitchen ages ago." There was a moment where Monica remained seated, her head tilted to the side as she watched Reid turn the computer around and show the team his notes from the phone calls before she suddenly got to her feet, startling both the men and Elle as she headed towards the kitchen. She could hear the clicking of Elle's heels on the wood behind her, which made her all the thankful for her continuous support. 

When they arrived in the kitchen, Cheryl had her back to the entrance with one arm raised up and what seemed to be a green bottle in her hand. Elle recognized what was happening first, pushing past the doctor to get the underaged girl away from the wine and glass in her hands. Cheryl frowned as the woman placed them in the highest shelf she was able to, whining as she said: 

"Look, I know I shouldn't drink but under the circumstances you think you could let this one slide?"

Elle turned back to face her, leaning against the counter as she hooked one leg behind the other and raised her eyebrows threateningly, "He's going to call back. We need you at your best."

Cheryl paused for a moment, looking down at her hands to pick at the skin around them before she murmured, "Have you had many cases like this?"

"I've seen my share of abductions," Elle responded thoughtfully. Cheryl looked upwards to glance to Monica, expecting her to answer but her co-worker continued to speak, "Dr. Choung is new to the BAU, she worked as a surgeon beforehand and was on the more medical side of the FBI before this unit."