Chapter 10

A whistle is blown and we see that inside the ship, the newly reformed Tune Squad are learning to play basketball from Lebron.

LeBron James: Ball. I need us to focus so we can beat this Al G. guy, and I can get my son back.

Daffy: I'm coach, I'll take it from here. The dictionary defines basketball [high-pitched] as a game played between two teams of five.

Bugs: Uh, look here, Cleveland. We got a certain way of doing things around here.

[LeBron] Let's start with the basics. Lola, show 'em how we do it.

[Daffy] You're despicable.

Lola: [grunts] Simplest shot in the game.

Sylvester: Sufferin' succotash!

Serena: Oh, wow!

Tails: Dang, she really is talented.

Cream: I know, right?

[LeBron] Nice layup. That's fundamental basketball.

Daffy: [in normal voice] Fundamental basketball.

Lebron: That's what I've been saying.

Daffy: Sam, shoot the ball. Let's try that again, shall we?

[whistle blows]

[upbeat music playing]

Ooh!

Sylvester: Come back here, you.

[chuckles]

Whoo-hoo!

Serena catches the ball, but Silver stops her with his telekinesis and grabs a ball.

Lebron: What the...?

Silver: Sorry, Serena! Nothing personal!

Foghorn Leghorn: I say, I say, hi-ho, Silver!

Yosemite Sam: Yee-haw!

Silver: Thanks guys! (Amy grabs a ball from him and was about to play, but trips and falls into Sonic's arms)

Amy: (blushing) Opps! Sorry!

Sonic: (blushed) I-it's okay, Ames.

They didn't know that Sally and Wile were smiling at the romantic scene.

Road Runner is about to do the shot that Lola did before, but is stopped by Wile who traps him in a portrait and takes the ball

Road Runner is about to do the shot that Lola did before, but is stopped by Wile who traps him in a portrait and takes the ball. Before he could play the ball, Sally kissed Wile in the lips, causing him to get lovestruck and got Sally get the ball.

Whisper: Way a go, Sal!

Sally: Thanks!

[Porky stutters] Ball hogs.

[screams]

Hey! I'm open!

[Porky laughs wickedly]

Go, Tunes!

Here I go.

[shouts in Spanish]

[grunting]

Silver: Taz, no!

Taz, despite being told not to, spins his lower half and spins the whole ship with him.

[Speedy] Ay! Diablo loco!

Daffy: Let me show you how it's done. Three-point land!

He shoots the ball into the basket...Granny's basket, that is, as she was about to do a stunt and Bugs gave her the green flag, so she zooms off a ramp over three buses, and dunks the ball.

Lebron: This isn't real basketball.

Sonic: You're right. But it's fun!

Bugs: You remember fun, don't you, Doc?