Chapter 14

[Ernie] Look, I don't want to alarm you or any of our viewers, but apparently, if the Tune Squad doesn't win this game, we're all gonna be trapped here forever.

Lil: [chuckles] Luckily the Tune Squad got the four-time MVP LeBron James on their team. I ain't sweating it.

[upbeat hip-hop music playing]

Dom then starts off by pressing his foot on a bounce pad, causing him to fly straight up into the air, shocking Rel.

Lil: Oh, we doomed. We're doomed!

Lebron: You gotta be kidding me.

[Lil Rel] Did you see that kid fly?

[Ernie] Uh-huh.

Lil: He's like Superman, but with a hi-top fade.

[grunts]

[Ernie] Rel, I gotta tell you, this Goon Squad is loaded, top to bottom. Bugs Bunny is gonna need a rabbit's foot against this guy, Wet Fire.

Lil: Oh! Because he's wet, and he's fire. [chuckles] That's kinda brilliant.

Lola tries to grab the ball but Wet-Fire holds it inside his hydro-like body and stops it mid-way in his arm,he then passes it to Arachnneka and holds off Bugs as he tries to get the ball.

Bugs: Gimme that ball!

Arachnneka: Back off, rabbit.

[Wet Fire] Entering the Splash Zone! Ha-ha!

[Ernie] And you know what else is brilliant?

This ball movement, man. Check it out.

[Sylvester] Sufferin' succotash!

Leading!

Whoo!

[crowd cheers]

[beeping]

Lebron: Sixteen? What's up with the score?

Dom: Style points, Dad.

Sonic: Style points?

Ernie: Style points?

Lil: We playing video game rules. [laughs] Style points, power-ups. See, kids, playing video games do pay off!

Sally is now seen with the ball as she passes to Serena who is then blocked off by White Mamba.

Mamba: Come on, kitty cat.

Serena: Out of my way, you big worm.

Mamba tries to swipe Serena with her tail but jumps up and passes the ball to Amy, but before she can catch it, Arachnneka grabs it with her webs.

Arachnneka: Thank you.

Serena sees that she has Sylvester in her webs, making her worried for him.

Serena: Sylvester!

Sylvester: Help me. Please.

Silver: What?

Arachnneka: Come chase this down.

[dramatic music plays]

[Lola] Hey! [groans]

[Ernie] Arachnneka throws down a monster dunk. And she dunks again. And again and again.

Arachnneka: Eat that, eat that, eat that, eat that.

Ernie: And again and again and again! And again! And again!

[beeping]

Ow.

[crowd exclaims, cheers]

Al G: Down goes the king!