Chapter 8: Demon Lords Army

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 17th, 2400 / February 5th, 1639
Berngen
Topa
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Topa Kingdom is of significant geographic importance to the people of the Philades continent. The kingdom is located on a land bridge that connects the Philades continent to the Grameus continent. The kingdom's mission is to defend the Philades against the monsters located in the Grameus continent. As a result, a fortification known as the "Doors of the World" was built at a point that could be easily defended. 

Recently reports of Demon Lord Nosgorath's revival have worried those at the head of the Topa Kingdom. Currently, King Rados XVI was sitting in a meeting with his advisors. 

Rados: So, what is the situation with Demon Lord Nosgorath's revival?

Advisor: We don't know. There are only unconfirmed reports that the Demon Lord has been revived. 

Foreign Affairs Minister: Sire, I do believe the Terrans we met with the other day said something related to Nosgorath's revival. 

Yesterday the Terran Federal Republic met with the Topa Kingdom. The reaction they had to the Terrans was similar to the Kingdom of Fenn, Qua-Toyne, and Quila. However, the Terrans did offer their help in dealing with this 'Demon Lord'.

Rados: Oh? What did they say?

Foreign Affairs Minister: They confirmed that Nosgorath has been revived. Furthermore, they offered to help us in dealing with the threat.

Advisor: They confirmed it? How did they know that Nosgorath was revived before us?

Foreign Affairs Minister: When I say they confirmed, we played a part. They showed us a 'picture' they recently took with something called a 'camera'. They showed me the picture and asked if I knew anything about it. It looked almost exactly like the painting that the Emissaries made when they pushed his army back all those years ago. 

Rados: I see.

Knight Captain: Sire, I do believe that we don't believe we need the help of other nations. Our technology has advanced a lot since Nosgorath was sealed. Our kingdom's knights are more than capable of dealing with Nosgorath's army by ourselves. The only enemies that should be our concern is Nosgorath himself and maybe ogres if he has them.

Rados: Are you that confident in the capabilities of the knights under you?

Knight Captain: Of course, sire!

Rados: I'll consider it. So, we have established that we know the Demon Lord has been revived and if he becomes a problem the Terrans will be willing to help. But what of the Parpaldian Empire?

Foreign Affairs Minister: Well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 14th, 2400 / February 2nd, 1639
Parpaldian Empire
Esthirant
3rd Foreign Affairs Department
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------