Please Read This

Content Warnings: Dismemberment, discussions and depictions of drug use, discussions of overdose, alcohol consumption, swearing, violent depictions of death, trauma, discussions of attempted suicide, self harm, spiders, brief discussions of other heavy topics such as child abuse, panic attacks, and depictions of PTSD, drowning, and more as the story goes on

If any of these topics trigger you, please click off of this story before we start. I have been doing lots of research into these topics so I can depict them in respectful and accurate ways. If I make a mistake or interpret something incorrectly please let me know so I can correct it right away. 

There might be spoilers in this for Godzilla King of the Monsters and GVK, so if you haven't seen those movies yet, I would recommend you don't read this if you don't want spoilers. I'm not going to have a schedule or anything for when I update this because I write all my stuff in google docs first lol. So, if I haven't updated in a while, assume I'm working on writing the next chapter and I will update soon unless I have said otherwise.

1/30/2023

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to include my AU for Eddsworld and Skull Island, I'm an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddsworld

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End hasn't happened yet and Tord left for a little bit to get orders from the red army before coming back so the others wouldn't get suspicious of where he was going. Tord hasn't built the giant robot yet but is sort of working on it in between the project he's working on for the red army and his adventures with Edd, Matt, and Tom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monsterverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the events of Godzilla King of the Monsters, the island was ravaged by storms from King Ghidorah. The storms were the reason Kong was kept in a containment facility, Monarch didn't want to lose the last of Kong's species. After King Ghidorah's death, the storms died down and eventually vanished completely. If it does storm on Skull Island, which is often, the storms are really bad, but nowhere near as bad as they were when Ghidorah was alive. Kong was moved into the hollow earth and the island was ravaged by the skullcrawlers because of Kong's absence. Monarch tried to control their population because of how rare most of the creatures on the island are. Monarch knows how to kill most of them because of Kong's battle with Ramarak. (The Big One that Kong disemboweled) Monarch eventually gave up after failing to control the population of skullcrawlers, so they left the island to figure itself out. The skullcrawlers turned on each other and started to feed on each other, separating and digging their own tunnels to live in. Cam was sent to the island years ago and I'll reveal the rest later in the story.

Ok, now I'm done with the explanations and stuff, enjoy the story.