Temporary Hiatus

I'm going to start fixing this book up a bit, it's a mess. I kind of jumped into this without much planning because I was so excited to actually start writing. So I'm going to work on rewriting this book and put my other project of the SCP oneshots on hold until I fix this story up. I'll leave this note up so people know what's going on, but I'll be going through and rewriting the other chapters and I won't publish them again until everything is done. Some chapters might get deleted and renamed, they'll be longer than before, and I'll try to keep the filler to a minimum. 

This will probably take a while especially because my motivation is about as consistent as my uploading schedule, so this may be a while before I start posting new chapters. But don't worry, I have lots of ideas for this and I have a better idea of what I'm working with and how I'm writing. I'll also be adding more art to my chapters now that I have my digital art back and I'll try to make this book better. 

I'll be sure to not take too long if I don't need to, so I'll see you when I have everything fixed up. And thank you to everyone who's read this story so far, I hope you'll like the story once it's rewritten. It means a lot to see people actually reading this even when it's really bad so far so thank you so much.