Happy Halloween!

So it's probably the best holiday in the world again! And if you don't celebrate Halloween, I hope you have a very lovely evening/morning/night. This chapter will just be my headcannons for the Eddsworld characters, and my character, for Halloween. This is all just my headcannon and I don't have a lot of reasoning behind these, it's also not cannon to Demons, Dragons, and Skullcrawlers at all, but enjoy anyway

Halloween Headcannon Time-------------

Costumes:

Edd: PowerEdd

Matt: Vampire

Tom: Half monster/demon form which includes his tail, horns, claws, purple eyes, fangs, paws, and purple scales all over his body

Tord: Zombie with only one leg, so he uses crutches to get around

Cam (my character): Half dragon which includes dark blue scaly wings, tail, claws, blue scales, yellow eyes with slit pupils, blood red horns that curve back, and fangs

Havoc (my other character): Dragon/serpent which includes fake horns, spikes, and smoke on her scales

What they do

Pranks on each other

Watch horror movies

Go trick or treating

Pranks

Edd: Edd pranks Havoc. He plays the sound of snakes hissing in different rooms as he runs around with a speaker. Havoc follows the sound and they run around the house for about an hour before Havoc finds Edd giggling with a speaker in his hands. Edd ends up giving her a snack to apologize when he sees she's annoyed.

Matt: Matt pranks Tom. He hides a speaker in Tom's room when he's out getting some snacks. Matt hides and waits until Tom comes back. Tom sits on his bed with Cam and they start trading candy and snacks back and forth. Matt turns the speaker up and starts blasting Christmas music. Cam starts laughing and Tom looks for the speaker for half an hour, all while Matt films everything. Tom eventually finds the speaker on top of his closet and he destroys it. Matt runs off, not wanting to make him angrier. 

Tom: Tom pranks Cam. He sneaks up behind her while she's eating and covers her eyes with a smirk. Cam immediately punches him in the gut and stands up, pointing her steak knife at Tom. He holds up his hands, not wanting the prank to go this south so fast. Cam helps him back to his bed so he can lay down, tosses some ice at him, and goes back to eating. Tom quietly reminds himself why trying to scare Cam isn't a smart idea.

Tord: Tord pranks Edd. He grabs a bunch of empty cola cans and fills them with water. He tries his best to make it seem like the cans hadn't been opened and he hands the pack to Edd. Edd takes one sip before he spits the water out and throws the can at Tord. Tord laughs and runs off, hiding in his room as Edd washed his mouth out with a fresh can of cola.

Cam: Cam pranks Tord. She gets an empty notebook, grabs one of Tord's many hentai books, and takes the cover off. She slides the cover onto the notebook and double checks to make sure it's Tord's favorite book. She walks out into the living room, where Tord is sitting, and lights the book on fire with a lighter in front of him. Tord immediately snatches the book and tries to put the fire out. Cam shows him it was just the cover and the actual book was fine before she orders Tord some more hentai online. 

Havoc: Havoc pranks Matt. She takes his favorite mirror, spreads some venom from her fangs onto the handle, and sets it back down. When Matt grabs the mirror, the venom makes his hand burn as he touches it. After yelling at Havoc for a bit, he makes her wipe the venom off, which she does with ease. Matt forgot about it the next day, so Havoc does this regularly when she's bored.