1. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙪𝙨?

Ice could hear giggles when he closed his eyes laying on his bed after being forced to another meditation session with his brothers

Ice could hear giggles when he closed his eyes laying on his bed after being forced to another meditation session with his brothers. They failed to take over Alfea, after fighting Bloo and the other guys, and being send to a fortress of light so they could be "cleansed".

He opens his eyes in shock hearing a familiar giggle, he clench his fists feeling the pain of hearing her voice.

"Please, not again." He whispers and that's when he felt them, the hands of his lover which he could hold feel but not hold. "What's wrong?" She asked pulling his hands away from his face looking down at him with her beautiful smile.

His been having dreams of her ever since they had been put here and he didn't know if he should be happy that he gets to see her again or in pain for being remembered that she was taken from them. Ice knew that Dark and Storm had the same experience, he could tell by their dark circles underneath their eyes when they meet up together.

"I just miss you, so much." He said looking at her with a sad smile wishing he could touch her. Like they used to when they met as kids and teenagers, to able to hold her in his arms, to actually see if she's okay and alive. Ice still believes that she's still alive same with Dylan but still thinks of the worst case scenario which he doesn't want to say, while Storm will snapped at them for bringing her up.

"I miss you too, the three of you." She said moving his hair away from his face gently tapping on the green headband around his forehead. "We match, kinda." She said with a smile which earned a smile from Ice.

"Time to wake up." Ice frowns hearing her say that. "But I don't want to, I-." She cuts him off by putting a finger to his mouth.

"I always be here." She said standing up from the ground moving her dress a little. "After all, what kind of girlfriend will I be if I can't watch over you three." Her body started to fade also making Ice get up.

"Wait! Iris, tell me-." Ice watched her disappear and the whole place turning dark. He jolted from his bed sweating from the neck down which he takes off his shirt feeling it stick on, he rubs his eyes with a groan.

"If your alive?" He whispers.

_____

Dylan knew where he was the moment he went to sleep, he could feel the familiar smell of his girlfriend's flowery perfume. When he open his eyes he was met with their favorite spot which it was a tree, all four of them crated that tree somewhere where Iris once lived they will hang out as friends and the same place where they asked her out at the same time. 

He didn't say anything when she runs his hand through his hair enjoying the bittersweet moment.

"I wish you could tell me if your alive." He mumble and Iris gives him a sad look. "Are you even real? Or are you just part of my illusions? So that I won't go crazy."

"Trust me, you'll see me soon." Iris said a look of hope, her body started fading which made his eyes widen. "Wait! Tell where you are? We can save you!" He said as he tried to hold her hands but faced through them.

"The fairy's, I don't have much time." Iris said looking around them, she touched the big tree.

_____

Storm stood frozen in his place as he saw a familiar face in his dream, he hoped that all of this was a dream. Iris stood a few feet away from him, her dress dragging a bit as she adjusted it.

"Please tell me that your brothers don't tease you anymore? I tried to watch over you three as much as I can but my body is weak and I don't have much time-." Iris was cut off by Storm hugging her but he went through making him land on his knees, his shoulders shaking seeing that he couldn't touch her.

"I tried so hard not to see you in my dreams, I'm sorry." He whispers and for the first time he let tears run down. "It was my fault."

"Stop, it wasn't. You couldn't have known this will happen. None of you did." Iris said as she holds his face in her hands. "I made that decision to go look for my aunt." She said kissing his forehead and he smiles feeling the kiss but he frowns seeing Iris fading.

"Who did it?" He asked and Iris disappeared from his view before she could say anything.

____

Iris panted and lay on all fours looking at the ground with tears.

"Why me? Why us? Why?" She asked herself and her eyes widen when the shackles on her wrists appeared again pulling her towards a familiar tree. "No! I don't want to go back, give me more time." Iris pleaded feeling the pull as she tried to struggle but the chains were strong.

"Iris! The more you fight, the more the curse won't let you see them again." A voice said and She looked ahead seeing Daphne her ghost body looking at her with a sad look.

Daphne was in a kind of similar situation like her but she was cursed by the sirenix which was caused by her boyfriend's ancestors. The three old witches tried to get the dragon flame but it didn't go as they wanted to which they had died.

"I hate this! Why would my own flesh and blood betray me like this?" She asked and Daphne looks down in anger knowing who Aris was talking about, her aunt.

Iris frowns as she stops struggling letting herself hit against the tree, her eyes closing feeling the familiar sleep take over a tear falls.

"One day, we're going to be free

"One day, we're going to be free. I just know it." Daphne said as she watched over her, Iris body glowing green and the tree also glowing along with her.