6. 𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙭

Florian frowns as he looks at his friend Bloo who looked bothered which happens to catch him doing that all day, he looks at the plant in his lap which he was making sure Daisy was healthy

"Should I ask him what's wrong?" He asked her and Daisy glows a bit. "Right." He puts her on the nightstand and looks at Bloo.

"What's been going on with you? You've been out of it all day." Florian asked and Bloo sighs.

"I was just thinking about Skyler and well... Ever since Miss Avalon came here, Skyler's been acting weird like she's suspicious of me. I'm starting to think she doesn't like me anymore." Bloo said rubbing his eyes. "Every time she calls, she seems angry and she becomes so critical."

Florian nods. "Skyler can't stand Miss Avalon, even though she's the only one who could help me find a link to my birth parents. I don't know what to do."

"Idiot, don't you think is obvious what's going on? Skyler is jealous of Miss Avalon and you spending so much time together." Florian said.

"Jealous? Florian, there's nothing to be jealous of." Bloo said and Florian frowns. "Well tell her that not me besides wouldn't you be jealousy if someone else took her attention, talk about them to you and having her say how amazing and strong they are?" Florian said and Bloo frowns.

"No." He said and looks at him in realization. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Florian said and turns off the light. "Good night, Daisy." He said and closed his eyes for the next day to come.

_____

"Call me crazy but I think I felt Iris when we attacked the red fountain." Dylan said with a frown as he and the boys we're heading to Darkar's throne room. "Crazy." Ice and Storm said earning an eye roll from Dylan.

"I'm serious! What if that old hag took her somewhere we lease expect to find?" Dylan asked and they stopped.

Ice turns around with his hands on his waist. "Okay, let's say she's there what next? You don't think that old hag will be lurking around-."

"So what?! We got the extra powers, we can take her on." Storm said with a glare his hands emitting electricity. "Yes, but we should think of Iris. Once we free her she won't be in no condition to fight her aunt and we can't let Vanya take her back." Ice said pushing him.

"Ugh!! All I'm saying is that she's literally close, my senses are not wrong." Dylan said and continue their walk. "Fine, we'll keep an eye out. Now keep quite." Ice said as they finally arrived the throne, kneeling down as Darkar comes in.

"At your service, master Darkar." They said still looking down. "The state of alert has been lowered at Red Fountain. You know what that means? Now is the time to strike." Darkar said.