2. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙮

In a meadow the three wizards stood together staying quiet ignoring the birds chirping and sunshine which would have disgust them but all of them were quite

In a meadow the three wizards stood together staying quiet ignoring the birds chirping and sunshine which would have disgust them but all of them were quite. No one said anything until Dylan had broken the tension with a remark.

"She would have love it here." He said and the two chuckle picturing Iris gushing over the flowers around them.

"She came into my dream." Storm said finally getting to the point in why they're quite than usual. "Same." The other two said.

"She's alive and she is is somewhere close, I just know it." Dylan said and Icy glares at the speakers.

"And we won't be able to do anything without our powers." Ice said glaring at one of the guards. "Not only that, we don't have any clue where she might be." He said.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, children and seniors. And now, here is Brother Titirus from the Lightrock Weather Station." A voice over the speaker announced sounding cheerful.

"Isn't it obvious? We start by looking at the lost kingdom. Where everything had started." Storm said. "In the dream I always see the same tree, you know the one-." He got cut off by Dylan.

"Where we asked her out at the same time, yeah." He said with a frown. "I just don't get it, we always visit the tree but never felt her."

The three of them will visit their tree and kept it alive because it was the only thing that they had of Iris, they couldn't destroy it not matter how much a reminder the tree was of them of losing her.

"It has to be a curse! Is the only expl-." Storm said standing up and got cut off by the voice speaker.

"The forecast for tomorrow is clear skies with a soft breeze from the Northwest, with temperatures hovering around 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The same scenario can be expected for the next several years." The voice said.

"Aah! Enough! I'm going to obliterate that loud speaker." Storm said annoyed.

"Stormy, you see, it is vital that you should not only stop performing evil acts, but also, that you should banish evil thoughts. Remember, no nasty thoughts, no evil deeds." The voice said earning smirks from the three guys.

"Nasty thoughts you say? But, Mr Dixit isn't it normal to think those thoughts when it comes to our girlfriend." Dylan said and Ice chuckles leaning back.

"She'll be a blushing mess when we see her again." Ice said, the voice speaker stays silent not expecting that response.

Soon, Ice had flashbacks once of Bloo and his friends ruining their plans to rule the magic dimension. He could go after them again but knowing Iris is close he can move that thought somewhere else.