7. 𝙄𝙧𝙞𝙨, 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣

Florian walks in the library and goes into the center to search

"Um... anything on Iris?" He asked and a bunch of books circle around him making him look around. "Any lost Iris?" A book flies in front of him, the cover was old and brown with a flower in the middle.

"Iris, Queen of Caspian." He reads out loud and he walks away to take a seat and reads. "Iris the youngest princess of all magical realm to become a Queen, her parents had passed away leaving her to take over the kingdom along with her aunt Vanya who was related to the king. One day the kingdom was attacked unexpectedly making the queen help her people specially children and women to evacuate while she stayed behind to defend her home, her soldiers doing the same." Florian eyes widen as a picture of Iris was shown on the next page.

Iris has tan skin and a slim-fit body structure, freckles on her cheeks, black eyes, and wavy, waist-length, light blonde hair full of pink flowers. She wears a pink flower tiara, the flowers mostly on the sides and back of her head, thickening as they go back and a vine in the front. She wears a pink sundress with a green, long sleeve shawl that falls off her shoulders.

Florian blushed at the picture of Iris. "Beautiful." He whispers and continues his reading but closed it when he heard the bell ring making him sigh standing up, he goes to the librarian. "I'll be taking this book, maybe have it for a week." He said and the librarian nods.

_____

"How is she?" Storm asked as he stands beside Ice as they stare at the crystallized Iris after Darkar had broken half of the dark spell on Iris, now the only way to wake her was to kill Vanya.

"She's fine." Ice said with a frown. "We we're lucky that Lord Darkar didn't punish us or kill Iris on the spot when he figure out that we put her first than the codex."

"We're so close." Storm said touching the crystal who was also healing Iris, turns out that her body wasn't healed when she was fighting last time which is why they put her inside the crystal to heal her. "Did Dylan already leave?" Ice asked and Storm nods.