4. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣

Ice paced around the shared room that Darkar give them looking in deep thought

"We have to find a way to see the tree, not the one behind the castle because you know it's destroyed." Ice said and the other two nodded.

"But how? His watching over us and if we get  caught sneaking out the Bloomix will be gone from us." Dylan said with a glare as they head out of the place to see the cave.

"He's right, no Bloomix no Iris." Storm said crossing his arms. "Don't worry brothers, we just have to give him what he wants. Our loyalty to him will benefit us greatly." Ice said and the three watched Darkar in his throne.

____

Florian sighs as he walks around Alfea's forest after they lost contact with Bloo, Stello and Ash. He walks further in the forest only to hide seeing someone coming out of the ground, he hides behind a tree.

"Ms. Lara?" He asked seeing his teacher looking down at the ground covering it with vines and flowers like it's own garden.

Ms. Lara looks around with a frown and quickly leaves the place to which made Florian raised an eyebrow. "Strange." He mumble and walks to the hole she came out of, he touched it and surprisingly it let's him in.

"Oh?" Florian stops in a certain small tree which was glowing green. As he closed his eyes, his hand out to touch it only to wince getting shocked in the hand. "What?" He said and did it again, he sighs when nothing happened Florian touched one leaf to see the condition.

"You don't look so good." He said and looks around seeing that the small tree is the only thing around the cave.

"Save me."

Florian jumps hearing the voice in a whisper which he looks at the tree with a frown. He wasn't sure if he should take it because Ms. Lara will come looking for it surely, but this tree starting glowing brightly again.

"Please."

He nervously bit his lip his mind struggling to make a decision but he picks it up gently, he smiles when the tree didn't shock him.

"I- I don't know what's going on but I hope I'm doing the right thing." Florian said as he gets out of the cave but pause, he raised his left hand making a replica of the tree so that hopefully the teacher won't notice. Once he was done he heads out of the small cave putting the flowers back where they used to be, he walks back to his dormitory making sure to not bump into teachers specially Ms. Lara.

"There, just a bit close to the sunlight." Florian said putting it on the table a bit close to Bloo's window.

____

Storm watched a bird fly as he head out of the cave since is how far he and the others could go, so far Darkar hasn't give them any orders yet. He takes out a white pearl from his pocket holding it up into the sky, the sun shining on it.