3. 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚

Dylan watched a hologram couple so in love with each other making him glare

"Fake." He said.

___Flashback

A six year old Dylan peeks from a window balcony and frowns.

"Higher!" He said looking down at kneeling Storm who gives him a glare. "I can't you idiot! You're heavy." Storm said and Dylan hold on to the rail.

"Shh! I see him." Dylan said seeing Ice coming into his room. He was about to get his attention when he stops to see a pretty girl their age talking as she comes into his room.

"A girl is in his room!" He said and screams as Storm had stood up making him fall down on the grass. "What?! Let me see!" Storm said.

"No way! You'll just hit me in the head on purpose." Dylan exclaimed and before Storm could argue, someone clears their throat. They both look up to see a annoyed Ice with his arms crossed while the pretty girl giggles at them covering her mouth.

"I'm Iris, Queen of Caspian." Iris said with a small bow, both boys on the ground went into the room giving her a small wave. "Storm and this is-." Dylan cuts him off by pushing him to the side giving Iris a smile.

"Dylan, at your service my Queen." He said and Storm rolled his eyes same with Ice.

"Oh, we're going to be best friends." Iris said cheerfully giving a small squeal going in for a hug making Storm back away.

"Sorry about him, his not a hugger." Dylan said making Iris nod. "I'm also sorry, is just I'm a hugger. It's kinda of my thing." She said with a smile.

"So... what do you guys do for fun?" Iris asked looking at the three boys who each give a knowing smirk.

____End flashback

He chuckles at the flashback only to frown as the sky turns red, he stands up from his spot along with his brothers coming together.

"What's happening?" He asked and Storm let's out an exciting smile. "I don't know. But I like it." Storm said feeling the dark power.

Ice agreed with him with a smirk, stepping in front of them. "Yes! Something wicked is in the air."

"This could be a chance to scape and get-." He stops when a dark red looking knight appears walking towards them, his dark power showing. "A plan." Ice said with a smile seeing a plan form in his head.

'If we can get a share of his power , we can maybe break the curse. If that can't happen then we must kill who ever did it, which it won't be a problem to us.' He thought an image of whoever put the curse on Iris getting killed by them.