5. 𝙎𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧

Florian smiles as he looks at the small tree he saved by the window letting it have some sunshine hoping that he could hear the voice again

"You must be very shy, huh." He said as he touched one of the leafs, he chuckles when it responded with a vine snapping at his finger.

"Florian! Come on, we have to go back to the stone." Stello's voice shouts from outside and Florian pulls away from the tree. "I'm sure Chatta can look after your plant." He said and Florian frowns looking at the tree.

"You going to be okay?" He asked and the tree glows twice and he smiles. "Okay, Chatta do me a favor and look after our little friend." He said and left the room.

Chatta flies by the tree and looks at it for a moment. "So... any boys?" She asked with a smile and grins at the tree glows twice.

"Really? How many? Do they fall at your feet when ever you show up? Are they nice? Are they cool?" She asked so many questions with a smile, the tree answered all her questions by blinking twice and three times for the second question saying three boyfriends.

"Oh! So romantic." Chetta said letting out a sigh not questioning why she had three boyfriends because it was normal to have more than one partner.

"I heard a little rumor from the fairies here in Alfea that the red fountain will be hosting an even tomorrow, maybe Florian could take you with him." Chatta said with a smile seeing the tree glow in happiness.

_____

Three figures walk through the forest, cloaks hiding their faces but it didn't last that much as they take it off their faces showed shock and anger.

"Is not here!" Ice said with a glare his hands clench, Storm sets lightning to a tree pulverizing it due to his anger. Dylan looked shock and worried for what could have happened to their tree, he kneels on the spot touching the dirt.

"It was taken, not forced." Dylan said looking at the no marks left behind at all. "They had to use magic to take it and leave to trace." He said and Ice frowns also kneeling beside him to touch the dirt. "No magic." Ice said.

"It has to be the same person, maybe they heard of us escaping... they panic and took Iris." Storm said behind them trying to come up with faces that could be behind this.

"That could be a good reason but who could do something like this." Ice said also going through memory lane of the faces that they hated.

Dylan scoffs and chuckles. "What?" Both Storm and Ice ask seeing why this was a time to laugh.

"You know, there is only one person that could do this but that can't be possible... she's dead." Dylan said.

"Vanya." They said at the same time and stay quite. "You know, we never actually found the body after the attack on Caspian." Storm said.