The big surprise!!

" Hey Chalice," I say to Chalice as we snuggle on the couch.

" Yes Cuppy?" She replies looking up at me. 

" Wanna go out tonight?"

" Yea sure,"

" I mean on a date kinda out...."

" Oh.... yea sure! Itll be fun,"

Stage one complete! 

TIME SKIP TO THE RESTAURANT 

" Ladies first, my darling," I say opening the door for Chalice.

" pffft, dont be cheesy, Love," She says walking in. She looked as stunninh as she did on our first date. 

" It was not cheesy!" I say in defense as I walk in behind her shutting the door.

" Was too," She says back. * Chalice gasps * " Oh my gosh, Cuppy! I didnt realize where you took me!" Chalice exclaims turning to me with a smile on her face. 

" I know, its where-" I say but then Chalice continues the sentence with me " We went on out first date," 

" Thank you so much Cuphead!" She says hugging me, tight. 

" Anything for you, Love," I say back hugging her. 

" You two got a reservation?" The man at the counter asks.

" Yes," I say turning to him un-hugging Chalice, " For Cuphead," I add. 

" Right this way he says," 

I grab Chalice's hand as we walk to our table.

TIME SKIP TO THEM AT THERE TABLE

" Isnt this the same table we sat at on our first date?" Chalice asks me as I hand her a menu.

" I think it is!" I reply. 

" What a coincide, " she says back. 

TIME SKIP FOR AFTER THEY EAT ( sorry for all the time skips )

" Ill pay," Chalice says as we get our check.

" What? No. This food is really expensive and Im not letting you pay," I say as I grab the check out of her hands. 

" Really Cuphead," She says looking at me a tad annoyed.

" Really," I say back. After I pay we leave and start walking tot he park. Just like our first date. We find the same bench we sat at on that day a take seat. We chat a little till until I say,

" Uhmm.... Ms. Chalice..." I say stuttering a little.

" Ms.? Havent called me that in awhile," She says a little jokingly. 

" Oh.... sorry," I reply. ACK! I was screwing up so badly! Get it together me!

" Nahh, its alright, Love," She put her hand on my shoulder, " anyways, what did ya want?" 

" I wanna ask you somthing....." I say nervously. You got this Cuphead. You can ask her this.

" Ask away, Cuppy," She says back to me. 

" Chalice. We have been together for a while..." I say standing up. I put my hand in my pocket and grab the small box in it, " And you're a smart, beautiful, " I start listing as I bring the box up. I could tell Chalice had seen it. She started standing to, tears forming in her eyes. 

" Brave, confident, and just. The perfect girl. Im so lucky to have you as my girlfriend..... But... I want you as more..... So.... Ms. Chalice," I say getting down on one knee opening the small ring box. 

" Will you..... Will you marry me? "