CHILD

*** Btw they only have one child not twins like how Mugman wanted ***

It was a normal day. July 12th. Ms. Chalice was 9 months in her pregnancy. Me, Chalice, and Mugs were just chilling on the couch till-

" AHHHHH!-" Ms. Chalice yelled randomly. 

" Are you ok?!" I ask very worried. 

" AHH!-" She screams again, " I THINK- AHH- IM GOING INTO LABOR!" She yells painfully. I pick her up as fast as I can and me and Mugman run to the car. We have only ever used the car for emergencys ( One like equals more knowledge of spelling words corectly to my brain ) since it was Elder Kettles. Not to mention, it was very old. Mugman starts the car up a begins racing to the hospital.

Once we get there we rush in. 

" SOMEONE HELP MY WIFE IS GOING THREW LABOR!!! " I yell as loud as I can. A nurse quickly runs over and gets us a room. Then a bunch of doctors rush in. 

As you could guess I am TERRFIED. I praying that Chalice and the baby end up safe. As me and Mugs wait out side Im pacing very agressivly. 

" You gotta let me in!!" I yell through the door. A doctor then cracks the door open a little. 

" Mr.Cup, We cant let you right now, Im sorry-"

" Thats my wife in there!!! Let me in!!!" I start yelling getting mad. I then feel a hand on my shoulder. Its Mugman's hand. 

" Im sorry for him Mr." Mugs says, " He just very worried,"

The doctor shuts the door. I turn to Mugman. 

" What the heck man?!" I yell at him furious. 

" Cuphead, Calm. Down." Mugman says to me sternly.

" Why dont you!-" I then get cut off by Mugman hugging me. 

" Breath," Mugman says calmly. I do as so and take deep calm breaths. Mugman always knows how to calm me down. Mugman releases me. 

" Thanks Mugs,"

" Ofcourse Cuppy,"

" AHHHHHH!!!!" I hear a scream from inside the room. Its Ms. Chalice. 

" PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!!" I hear a doctor yell. There was alot of yelling and talking. 

" You got this ma'am," I heard a calm female voice say. Phew. Atleast they had someone comforting her. 

" AHHH!!!!" Another scream. I really hope shes ok. I then hear a bunch of applauding. They did it! They did it safely!!!! Me and Mugman cheer happily. 

A doctor then let me in to the room. And thats when I first saw her. My beautiful baby girl. I let Ms. Chalice rest a little before I handed her our baby. Ms. Chalice was crying alot. But she was also smiling. 

Our child looks alot like Chalice. Probably because she is a chalice. Her handles are a dark red. So is her brim. she has the same birthmark ( The little black dot on Ms. Chalice's cheek ) as Ms. Chalice in the same spot. Her nose is like mine and the same dark red as her handles and brim. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THERE HOME

" Well today was sure somthing, " Ms. Chalice says sitting on the couch with our baby in her hands. 

" Yup," I say plopping down next to her. Mugman sits next to me.

" I never wanna move from this couch," He says.

We are all very exhuasted. 

" Lets just sleep here," I say laying down.

" Agreed," Ms. Chalice and Mugman say. 

We then all fell asleep on the couch with our new family member......

Scarlet.