the big surprise!! pt. 2

" Oh my gosh. Yes Cuphead! A million times yes!!!!" Ms. chalice runs towards me giving me a big hug, " I love you so much Cuphead!!!!" She says crying.

" I love you so much too," I say tearing up. We hug for awhile until Chalice lets go. She looks at the bux and takes out the ring. She slides it on her ring finger. Phew thank god we got the right size.

" Cuphead its beautiful!" Chalice exclaims happily. 

" You look great with it!" I say back to at the shiny ring on her finger. 

" Cmere! I wanna take a photo!" Chalice exclaims pulling her phone out. We take a couple of photos with the ring. 

" Thank you so much Cuphead," She says putting her phone away. 

" Anything for you, Love," I say giving her a little kiss. 

" We gotta go to The Love Tree! " Chalice exclaims. The Love Tree is a tree covered in hearts with initials in em. Its been there for years. You can only carve you and your partners initials once you get engaged. Its a very old tradition the people on Inkwell Isles does. We walk happily over to the old oak and search for a clear spot. 

" Right here! " Chalice says pointing to the spot. I walk over and bend down looking for a stick. 

" This should do," I sat grabbing a stick and standing up. We carve the heart a put in it " C + C" 

We admire our work and Chalice takes a quick pic of it. We then walk back to the cottage happily. 

AUTHOR NOTE

WOOOOOOOO!!!! I did it guys. I made Cup purpose. It was about time tbh- Sorry for the hold up. I had NO motivation AT ALL. Also. WOW THIS HAS SO MANY VIEWS!!!! Thank you everyone who has read this! It means so much to me!  Again. Im really sorry this came late. Anyways, bye now! I love you all sm! And have a wonderful day/ afternoon/ night/ any other time! - Crumb