oooooh?~ ( Spicy, hehe. NOT $MUT )

Mugman was out with Bowlboy and me and Chalice were alone. We were just watching an old cheesy romance movie together. It was REALLY cheesy. We were cuddling up with popcorn in between us. I reached my hands into the bowl and felt somthing that didnt feel popcorn-y. It was Ms. Chalice's hand! I looked up at her and she looked at me. Are faces were really close. Yes, we are dating but it still can get awkward from time to time. She giggles cutley and gives me small kiss on the cheek. She turned back to the tv a continued to watch the movie. 

I was a little irritated that she thought she could just give me a kiss a continue watching a movie. So I gave her a kiss back.

" oh?~" She says looking at me. She looked really hot right now. I then without thinking pulll her in for a kiss. We kiss for a while with me on top of her. I then get off her. And sit back up. 

" Woah Cuppy! What was that?!" She says wiping her mouth. I chuckle a bit. 

" You're cute," I say eating some popcorn. I then hear some light scrambling. 

" Ill show you cute," Ms. Chalice then turned my head with her right hand on the right side of my face and her left on my left. She then pulled me in for kiss. We kissed for a little. I move my hands down Chalice's body. Once I get to her waist she stops kissing me. She also puts her hands down

" What do you think you're doin?~" She says then adds, " P3rv3rt," 

" I am not a p3rv3rt! " I say in defense.

" Then where were your hands going? Huh?" She asks. 

" Well..... I... They were gonna stop at your waist! " I say a tad annoyed. 

" Mmmmmhm! Suuuuuure," She says sarcastically turning her head back to the movie. 

" What they were going to! " I say back. And I was sorta being honest. 

" Ok, handsome," She adds grabbing a hand full of popcorn. I start blushing at her comment.

" What did you call me?" I say a little flustered. 

" Handsome," She says back. 

" Okay....." I say then add, " Cutie," I say with a small chuckle. 

" Ill let that slide one time and once only," She says cuddling up against me. We cuddle for a little till I say to Chalice.

" I love you,"

" I love you too," She replies back.

" CUPPY YOU ATE ALL THE POPCORN!!!!"

" HAHA!!!"

My first time writing anything " spicy " so Im sorry if this is horrible-

Also I might do $mut of them.... Idk tho-

anywayss byeeeeeeee!!- crumb