Somthings wrong with Mugsy

Mugman was acting weird for the rest of the day.... and the next day. And the next day! even the day after that and the- You get the point. He wouldnt talk much, he also wouldnt eat at dinner lunch or breakfast. 

" Wanna go play outside Mugsy?" I asked him. " Sure...." He replied as he climbed down from his bunk. We walked out side. " I uhm.... will be right back," Mugman ran to the back of the house. I waited for a good 10 mins intill I ran back there myself. I saw mugman crying his eyes out. " MUGSY!!!" I ran over to him. I hugged him so tight. " Are you ok?!" I asked him. " Im just having a bad a week..." He said sniffling. " Are you ready to tell me that thing?" I questioned.

" I think so...."  he replied. I let go and looked at him. " I was actually going to today so I have the thing to come with it. Close your eyes," I did as he said a shut my eyes. I could hear him grabbing somthing out of his pocket. 

" And..... open!" He said. I opened my eyes to see Mugman holding a bi flag. " Im bi!" he said with tears in his eyes. My eyes started to water. " Oh my gosh Mugsy!" I hugged him so tight. We walked back into the house. " When do you plan on telling Elder Kettle?" I aksed. " Dinner maybe..." He replied.