chapter 3

"I can't be a sister like shinee but I can be a sister like sky if you want me to " kaylie said make felix emotional

"Thank you so much I want you as my sister sky " felix said while hugging sky.

Sky hesitately hug him back " its ok i'm here now hmm" sky said after they break hug.

" i am sorry I take your so much time" felix said apologizes

"No its ok " sky said.

"Wait sky if you don't mind can I ask you something " felix said.

"Yes"

"Why is there to much boxes" felix said with confused face.

"Oh they are computers and other things" sky said.

"Computer ?" Felix said with questionable look.

''Well I am in ethical hacking department plus computer science  department so that's why'' sky said.

''Oh so can I help you to settle them sis.''felix ask.

''Why not bro'' sky said felix smile widely.

''Ok let's start then '' felix said.

They start to fix computers and CPUs after setting things felix said.

''And done now sky I think I should leave now. We have only 45 min left for class. '' felix said sky just nod he left from there.

Sky look at her room and said

''Finally''

After that she start to get ready for class.

Time skip

Time skip

Sky is now ready to go to class. She take her bag and leave her room she is wearing a withe hoodie and black jeans.

Then she walk through hallway to find principal's office

Then she walk through hallway to find principal's office. She find it and then she entered in principal's office.

On the other hand.

There is a bed and two people are sleeping on it naked. One is girl and second is a boy. Then suddenly boy open his eyes he look at his right side that the girl is still sleeping naked from last night. He is sure that she can't walk because he was too rough last night hen than wake her up.

"Hey!!! Wake up" he harshly wake her up. The girl wake up.

"Oh good morning daddy" girl said in sleepy voice. Taehyung get up and put his clothes on and said.

"Dress up and leave" he said in extremely cold voice and walk to washroom.

Hearing his cold voice that girl become scared and hurriedly put her cloths on and walk out of the room. While balancing herself with wall.

After fresh bath taehyung come out just to see his best friend is sitting on bed.

"Hey taehyung good morning." Jimin said

"Morning" taehyung said.

"So how was your night" jungkook said with smirk.

"Like usual " taehyung said with unbothered tone.

"I see'' "New girl again " suga whispered to himself but enough for them to hear.

"Oh come on hyung " Ren and jungkook said in union

"Yah lets go we are getting late for class " suga said they all nodded there heads.

Than jimin said.

"I heard that new students are transferred in our university, that's good"