chapter 32

"You sound too much like you are worried about me " hearing this taehyung just look at sky and spoke.

"Because I am"

Hearing this sky just look at Taehyung and gulp hard. She slowly start take her hand back from Taehyung hold.

But

Taehyung grip become tight on her hand.

Sky look at Taehyung.

"Dont....
Don't ever try to leave me, I dare you" Taehyung spoke looking at sky. Whole room become silent. Everyone hear him.

"You were mine, you are mine....and you will always be mine" Taehyung spoke looking at sky eyes. Sky just stay silent.

Many things were revolving in her mind.

Than suddenly they hear door opening sound

"Everyone get ready we are going back" namjoon spoke but then he look at everyone with confuse gaze.

"What happened, you all good" hearing this jungkook spoke.

"Yeah. Everything is okay"

"Okay than lets go" namjoon spoke and walk out. Everything again turn in silence than Ren broke the silence and spoke.

"Ohh well sky here your phone" he said and forward the phone toward sky.

Sky look up at Ren who is looking at her with small smile

Than she look at phone.

She nod her head and take her phone back.

Sky look at her phone and said

"Lets get back in university"

___________

"Finally they are gone" jimin spoke and sign as he enter inside.

"Yea---- jungkook was about to say something but cut of by someone else. They just look at hallway side in confusion. Than all of them look at each other confusion. There were muffle sounds were coming from inside.

"What is happening inside" professor namjoon ask.

"Lets check" professor seokjin spoke.

They all went Inside and saw three women and three men standing there arguing with their childrens.

"Everyone what is happening here" Mr kim wooshik ask. Everyone attention turn toward him.

Than one lady spoke.

"Hello Mr kim--" but that lady's sentence cut of by student who held her hand and spoke.

"Mom please" the girl said but than Mr kim wooshik spoke.

"Stop, let her speak"

"Sorry sir" girl spoke than she back up and look down at floor.

"Mam please continue" Mr kim spoke again.

"Mr kim we all parents need to talk to you about" lady pause and look at sky make everyone confuse.

Sky also just look at her.

Sky know clearly why they are here.

And what the want to talk about.

"About this university current situations and our childrens safety"

"Sorry mam but we didn't understand, mind to explain please" professor seokjin spoke. Every parents present there become silent but one of the parent scoff and spoke.