chapter 13

Taehyung and his friends, professor kim namjoon and kim seokjin, police and principal of university aka taehyung's father is sitting outside of operations theater. Everyone is tense. Everyone is praying for sky to be ok. And waiting for doctor to come out. Surgery of sky waist is going. Doctor are doing there best to take out the bullet. Atmosphere inside and outside is very tensed. Little bit everyone know that sky will make it. There is questions ringing on everyone mind.
That is who is sky.

After waiting of hour finally doctor come out of room. Everyone run to doctor and than taehyung ask

"How is sky "

"She is fine now you all can meet her" Doctor said.

" ok" professor seokjin said after that doctor left from there. Than taehyung and his friend run inside the room. When they enter they saw sky sitting on bed with blank face. Than taehyung and his friend walk toward sky and stand there.

"Sky how are you now " yoongi ask. 

"Fine" sky said simply than there is silent between them but taehyung decide to broke it.

"Sky I want to ask you something " taehyung ask in very serious tone.

"Go ahead"

"Who are you sky" taehyung ask hearing this sky look at taehyung a smirky smile crept of sky face.

"Human " sky said.

"Sky I am fucking serious fucking tell me who are you in real "

"I am sky from kim university "

"Sky. I. Fucking. Ask. You. Who. Are. You. And. I. Am. Pretty. Sure. That. You. Are. Not. A. Student. " taehyung said while emphasis every word. Hearing this sky smirky smile fade away she look at taehyung with unknown expression which can scared anyone. Than she said.

"I am the person whom you never want to me" sky said in extremely cold voice make shiver run down there spines. Than suddenly door open reveal professor kim namjoon and professor kim seokjin

"Taehyung, yoongi, jimin, Ren and jungkook you all wait outside we have something to ask sky personally" hearing this sky lips convert into smirky smile. Than Taehyung look at sky for the last time and left from there. Than professor seokjin ask.

"How are you sky "

"Come to point " sky said coldly. Hearing this professors namjoon just sign and

"Who are you sky" professor namjoon ask make sky smirk. She look up and said.

"Ofcourse your student PROFESSORS"
Sky said while emphasized word professors

"Sky we FUCKING ask you who you are than answer straightly " professor namjoon said while greeting his teeth.

"Hah! Really ok well lets come to point. Who you are professors " sky said.

"This is not my answer " professor namjoon again ask.

"Same to you too this is also not my answer fake professors " sky said her eyes darken.

"Ok so you find out we are not really a professors " professor seokjin ask.

"Ok than sky don't tell us who you are tell us who are they because I am sure that you never do this much efforts just to be a empty handed. You get information I know because you are working from three days straight. " professor seokjin said.

"And what make you think that I was working for this case" sky said.

"Than for what you were working on" professor seokjin ask

"My new project " sky said.

"Stop lying sky " professor seokjin again said.

"You know your ego is too high sky---" than seokjin said but cut off by sky.

"And you can't reach there"

"Stop it sky stop with your shitty game can't you see all detective, police officers and hacker are failed to find any evidence can't you FUCKING give tham evidence " professor namjoon said

"No" sky said simply than she said again.

"I. Don't. Have. Any. Information. " sky said emphasizing her every word

"Ok than sky if any student suicide again than you were the one to be blame " professor seokjin said while showing his index finger.

"Well professor in which basis are you saying I can be cuprite " sky said with smirk.

"What do you mean---" professor seokjin cut off by nurse.

"Sir please come out its patient rest time. " nurse said professors just nod there head.

"Sky we will find out who you are" after saying this professor kim namjoon and seokjin left from there.

After they left sky eyes become darken. Her face become emotionless. Than she said.

"Its time to say bye bye chris "

_______________

After 2 days.

Sky discharge from hospital. Doctors didn't discharge her she request them saying she have important work to do.
Right now sky is in her drom working on computer. She was typing aggressively on her keyboard. Than she fell presence behind her. She just work on her computer. Then she said still working on her computer.

"I never thought you will come in my room "

"How are you now " that person ask and sit on bed.

"Pretty good " sky said.

"What are you doing " that person said.

"You have eyes I think" sky said.

"Oops  really " that person said dramatically

"Just come straight to point" sky said.

"What are you doing here" sky ask.

"I am here to apologize and thank you" that person said.

"Apologize for what and thank you for what jimin " sky ask.

"Apologize for the fights we had and thank you for that day you save me from that mens " jimin said.

"Hmm ok " sky said simply

"Sky can I ask you something " jimin ask.

"Go ahead. " sky said.

"What do you think who is next " jimin ask make sky stop typing sky lips convert into smirky smile.

"From university maybe " sky said and again start her typing.

"That I know but what do you think who is the student from your assumption " jimin ask again.

"Jimin are you detective " sky ask jimin frowned and said.

"No "

"Than why are you asking too much questions." sky said.

"Oh come on sky I was just asking. Ok I gotta go know " jimin said and stand up.

"Hm ok " sky said and jimin was about to go then she stop jimin

"Jimin"

"What happened " jimin ask.

"Don't take medicines that you have " sky said.

"Why " jimin ask in confusion

"Just don't take ok " sky said jimin just nodded his head and said

"Ok " he said and left from there.