chapter 33 (21+)

📍‼️‼️Mature stuff ahead 📍‼️‼️
Wanna know some bio stuffs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I love you" hearing this taehyung also take off his T-shirt and spoke

"I love you too"

Than again taehyung start to kiss sky again while holding her neck from both side. Both of their heart is pounding hard. Their breath is getting fast and faster.

Sky hand travel down from taehyung hard chest to his stomach. She tightly than grab his waist and pull him toward her more.

Taehyung pull out from kiss. Both look at each other eyes with heavy breath. Sky again move forward to kiss but taehyung back away. Sky squeeze his waist and again try to kiss him but taehyung again back up make her confuse.

"What happened" sky ask in low voice. Taehyung just sign and cup sky cheeks and whisper in low voice.

"Baby don't start the things you don't want,.... You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment to happened...fuck...you don't even know how many wild fantasies I have made in my imagination about you with me in bed" hearing this sky gulp, her heart was beating fast. Than taehyung again spoke.

"That's why lets just wait until you are ready" hearing this taehyung kiss on sky forehead. Sky just look at taehyung every movement silently but when she feel than taehyung is leaving to sleep. Sky lick her lips and bit them, sky than spoke.

"Fuck..who said I am not ready. Just fuck me" hearing this taehyung stayed at his place for sometime and just look at sky with dark dead gaze while sky also look back at him with same gaze.

Taehyung look up at ceiling and gulp.

"...fuck sky. So straightforward Don't blame about this night at morning" he spoke make sky smirk. Before sky could speak taehyung start to kiss her lips roughly. Than he suddenly push sky on bed and hovered over her. Make sky grasp in between kiss.

But taehyung take it as opportunity and push his tongue in her mouth.

He start to roam his one hand on her waist and other was still grabbing her nape. Taehyung move his lips from sky lips and start to move than toward her neck.

"Fuck your body feel heaven in my hands" taehyung spoke and moan out loud when his pelvic come in contact with sky pelvic.

Than taehyung squeeze sky waist make her tightly hold taehyung back.

Taehyung was forming hickey on her neck, sky was desperately trying to suppress her moan but a breathy moan left her mouth. Arousal feeling crept inside her. Make her let out a moan of taehyung name.

"Hah~~ t-taehyu-ng~~~"

When those moan left her lips sky become shock what did she just did but taehyung was unfazed by this. Another moan was trying to escape but sky start to kiss taehyung on his neck too just to suppress her moan.

Unknowingly sky bite taehyung on a sensitive spot. Make him let out a breathy moan in sky ears.

"T-taehyung my n-eck ah~ migh-t bleed ah~" sky spoke in between her moan making taehyung chuckle and look at sky. 

"Ain't you were the one who said just fuck me" taehyung spoke looking at sky eyes.

"Are you challenging me?" Sky ask with smirky smile while here chest is going up and down. Hearing this taehyung look at sky with daring look.

"Fuck sky you will regret" taehyung say that with smirk but than sky smirky smile slowly faded away than she spoke in serous voice suddenly

"Than make me" saying this sky just grab taehyung nape and start to kiss him. Taehyung response him back with same roughness.