chapter 12

3 days later.

In these 3 days everything change. Taehyung frequently seduce sky but sky always try to hold her self. About suicide case the police don't find any evidence. Moreover new professors maximum get holidays. Whole university schedule is become upside down. Moreover no one is allowed to go out side of university. The most important jimin. He is behaving different. He is always cold and rude to everyone even his friends. No one know what happened to him. He sometime skip his lunch or dinner. But his friends always make there way to make him eat. And there sky she always busy on her laptop. And when she is in her room whole night she is on computer.

Right now everyone is sitting on cafeteria. Taehyung and his friends quietly eating there food. While sky is sitting on her seat alone and typing code in her laptop aggressively.

Whole cafeteria is silent. Everyone is minding on there business. Sky is working while drinking strawberry shake. Than suddenly.

"WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU HAVE EYES" jimin yell loudly.

A girl was walking to her seat but she accidentally spill water on jimin shoes.

"Jimin its ok it was accident " Ren said

"Yes why are you reacting to much " jungkook said.

"Oh so now I am acting Wow ok than I am leaveing" jimin shout and walk out of cafeteria.

"What happened to him " yoongi said.

"He is behaving rude and cold" taehyung said.

Everyone is giving comments on jimin behavior but they don't know someone is smirking seeing jimin behavior but that person don't notice that he is noticing by someone.

"Good job" The who is smirking mumble under his breath.

_________

Sky was walking through empty hallway. She was walking though 226 drom (near taehyung and jimin drom) She was in her own thoughts. But than someone pull her inside empty room. The person was kim Taehyung.

He pin her against wall. Sky just look at her with emotionless face. Taehyung just look at her eyes.

"Where are you going " Taehyung ask.

"Drom" sky simply answer him.

Taehyung nuzzle his face in sky neck. He sniff her neck. And said.

"You are addictive sky "

"Taehyung stop it " sky said in cold voice.

Taehyung back up because when ever he behave like this. Sky never say anything like this.

"Sky are you ok" taehyung ask while cupping her face but sky grab Taehyung face and smack her lips to taehyung. Taehyung become shock at first. But sky don't stop to kiss she was kissing hungrily but when she about to stop taehyung grab sky neck and pull her in another kiss. They were kissing roughly fastly. They give each other open mouth kisses.

After sometime they broke the kiss. Than they join there forehead while breathing heavily. But than they hear a noise from out side. The two of them look at each other in confusion because its night everyone is in cafeteria for there dinner.

Than sky realized something which make her eyes wide.

"Oh fuck" sky said and run out.

"Sky " taehyung said and also run out.
Sky open room number 227 (jimin drom ) then she open the room there she saw 5-6 person in black dress was making jimin unconscious. Sky run to them and punch one of them but one of them punch sky and push her back she fell down. Than they all run out.

"Oh fucking shit " sky said and run after them taehyung also run to the shortcut to block them.

Sky was running behind them fast. Than they run thought stairs. Only noise of foots can be hear in all hallway. Sky get near one of them. She held that person cap but that person jerk her hands. Than they start to run more fast. After running whole way of stairs. They finally make there way to last floor every one was looking at the mans and sky with shock. From other side taehyung come taehyung punch one of them but other one punch him hard and push him make him fall. But than professors kim namjoon and seokjin come and help taehyung they also start to chase them. But they were to fast. Sky was still following them them they make there way toward garden sky also run there it they all stop and one of them close the gate of garden.

Sky stop chasing. All of them circle around sky. On the other hand taehyung and his friends come there jimin is also come in his sense because they didn't unconscious him yet professors also come there whole university is now standing there holding bars of gate.

Sky look at the mans. Her eyes were darken. Every man were looking at her. Everyone become silent. There is a pin drop silence there.

Than one man try to kick sky but sky held his leg in her hand. Than other man was about to punch her. But sky held his hand than she twist there leg and hands. Than other come and kick sky make her nose bleed. She touch her nose and kick that man other man came she punch him. Than she kick and punch other one. They were fighting like they will kill each other. Whole universities students and professors eyes were on the fighting

Everyone was looking at them intensely. The fight was too intense. Sky was kicking , punching them but she is alone and they were 6. She punch one man he fall down than she kick other one he also fell down she twist one man armand kick other one.

She was punching but someone shoot bullet and it hit on sky waist. Sky scream a little stumble back. She put her hand on her waist and grunt than whole university students grasp some scream. Taehyung and professors shout loudly.

"SKY!!!!!"

Than she shout

"PROFESSORS AND TAEHYUNG SOMEONE IS IN 2ND FLOOR. "

Sky said then taehyung his friends and professors namjoon and seokjin run to 2nd floor.

And there in the mans in black got chance they take rood from there and start to beat sky hardly. They were smashing rood in her stomach, on her face. Sky mouth was bleeding her arm her nose her lips. Her waist everything is bleeding. She was nearly to lost her conscious but she again stand up. But one man smashed rood on her face make her split blood. Everyone start to scream and make noise but they didn't stop they her beating sky like they will kill her. They again smash sky on waist make her scream. She cought blood but than again on man smash her on face. Than suddenly someone shout

"SKY!!!!" Sky know who is it. Taehyung shout loudly and held bars like he will break them.

"T-tae-taehyung " sky said and she stand up a little and held the rood from one man. Sky's this move make everyone shock there is a pin drop silence in whole place. Blood was dripping from her mouth and waist. Than she snatch rood the every mans become alert and was about to smash sky but she smash hardly on the man head and make that man's mask fell down. When sky look up to see who is it she become shock but than that man hardly smash rode in sky head make her fell down. And there she finally lost her conscious. She fall on ground with thud. The all mans run from there. There were a pin drop silence than taehyung shout loudly.

"SKY!!!!"

"SOMEONE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" taehyung said while jerking the bars hardly.

"SKT DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. " he was shouting his lungs out now everyone there start to whisper mumble and scream.

"Taehyung please calm down lock breakers are on there way " professor kim seokjin said. Try to calm him down.

"HOW CAN I BE FUCKING CALM WHEN SHE IS LAYING THERE LIFELESSLY " taehyung shout he was on verge of cry then lock breakers come and start to do there work. They take there equipment and start to do there work. Than gate open whole university run in garden. Taehyung run to sky he fell on his knees. He take sky head and rest it on her lap.

"Sky sky open your eyes please " taehyung start to tapping her cheek. But sky didn't open her eyes.

"Ambulance call ambulance " taehyung said desperately than finally a drop of tear fell from his eyes. Make someone smirk crazily.

After that ambulance come and taehyung pick sky bridal style. And take her inside ambulance.