2. Ex-bestfriend to wife (pt.2)

A month passed nothing changed , taehyung never even looked at her unless it was for beating.
She was hurting both mentally and physically.... today y/n almost had a dislocated shoulder.... Her shoulder was hurting as hell , she was crying in her room when she heard him talking to his girlfriend and he was excited for being a father , she was pregnant...

This broke poor y/n's kind heart into millions of pieces , she almost felt like fainting. But y/n being the good Angel didn't wanted to come in between the couple or the babies life. 

Y/n got up from her bed , took her suitcase and walked out of her room... Mrs. Stacy saw y/n going towards the main door with her suitcase and she rushed to her asking if what has happened , but then her eyes landed on her face full of brusies, her shoulder who was almost hanging..... Ms. Stacy didn't stop her from going because maybe it was better for the girl's life . She wrote her number on a paper and put it into y/n' s pocket and gestured her to text her. She pecked y/n's forehead and let her go....

Y/n was blankly walking on the highway cars passing by in full speed.

Why is she so pathetic , why can't she get love , why taehyung has to be like this to her , is she that bad , maybe she deserves that...

Y/n was about to move from the highway , she saw a car running towards her in full speed , the driver was honking continuously.

Maybe she should give up , isn't worth anything , let's just give up.....

All could be heard was people gasping...

Y/n closed her eyes and everything blacked out.............

Here on the other side taehyung was looking for his toy..... He looked around the whole house and found nothing . He asked Ms. Stacy who just gave him an angry look and handed him a note left by y/n which said

Taehyung-ah congratulations , Now marry her and be happy, i know u'll be the best father , u'll never have to see me again...
Y/n....

Taehyung looked at Ms. Stacy in being shocked, who was crying....
Ms. Stacy handed him y/n's diary where y/n wrote everything which she told to Ms. Stacy.

Taehyung blankly took that diary and went into his room. Getting on to the bed he started reading it.

At the end of the last page of diary Taehyung was crying with Hiccups. He knew he Fucked up .  He rushed down , took the car and went out .

He looked for her , for almost 3 days but maybe it was too late......

After a week taehyung dropped all his hopes of finding y/n and the one thing bothering him was the girl who had so many hopes in him and his baby in her belly.... For that he had to move on but once again he lost his bestfriend but this time with lots of guilt and regret. He didn't even get the chance to apologise , maybe he'll find her someday and will apologise on his knees.

But she needs to be alive for that.....

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/n slowly opened her eyes , she can see someone infront of her , she blinked a few times . After good 5 min's she was finally able to see .

She saw the white celling and there was a nurse infront of her.. she was smiling at y/n and asked her
" How do you feel?"

Y/n tried to say something but couldn't , her throat hurted a lot. The nurse noticed and told her not to speak...