7. Beyond the Cold (End)

Returning home, Taehyung discovered Y/n trembling beneath the covers, tears streaming down her face. As he attempted to lift the covers, she recoiled, begging him to leave. However, Taehyung persisted, gently saying, "y/n, it's me, your Tae. Look at me." Y/n opened her eyes, recognizing him, and immediately embraced him, crying her heart out. Taehyung sat on the bed, cradling her on his lap as she clung to him tightly.

Taehyung held Y/n in his arms, whispering soothing words as he gently stroked her hair. He assured her that she was safe now, that he was there for her. He patiently listened as she poured out her emotions, allowing her to release the pain and fear she had experienced. Taehyung's warmth and comforting presence became a refuge for Y/n in that vulnerable moment, as he promised to protect her and vowed to stand by her side. Together, they navigated through the aftermath of the traumatic incident, finding solace in each other's embrace.

In the gentle passage of time, Y/n rediscovered her radiant smile. A resilient spirit, she navigated the challenges, standing tall even when cast away by her father. Yet, amid the trials, she found solace in her smile, a beacon of strength.

With Taehyung by her side, she not only mended but flourished. They now share a home, and in the warm embrace of Y/n's apartment, Taehyung finds respite from haunting memories. Their shared space is a sanctuary, adorned with beauty and happiness, a testament to the healing power of love.

Taehyung finds it hard to express himself fully, holding back to avoid any rift with Y/n. However, Y/n, with her warmth and understanding, is slowly breaking through his reserved exterior and helping him open up. She's becoming the key to thawing his emotional barriers.

.

As days passed, Y/n found herself confronting more moments that reflected the profound impact of Taehyung's past on his present.

There were instances when his laughter seemed distant, as if the echoes of pain lingered, making it difficult for him to embrace joy fully. She noticed the struggle in his attempts to smile, a reminder of the deep-seated wounds that shaped his nature. Despite her unwavering support, there were moments when the scars of his past held him captive, leaving Y/n to navigate through the complexities of loving someone deeply wounded..

Amidst the profound stillness of midnight, Y/n emerged with a petite cake, eager to extend birthday wishes to Taehyung. However, Taehyung, veiled in his own thoughts, walked away, and throughout the night, Y/n's calls and messages echoed unanswered. In the early morning, a text from Taehyung unfolded, expressing his disdain for celebrations and a profound aversion to the entire affair.

" i don't want to celebrate anything! Just leave me alone today!. " , a sentiment cloaked in a dislike for such occasions.

In the hushed afternoon, Taehyung stumbled back, consumed by intoxication, a sight that shattered Y/n's heart, evoking tears akin to a child's lament.

Tenderly, she nursed him through the hangover, sharing the idea that he could rediscover joy in celebration.

However, in a sudden surge of emotion, Taehyung rose abruptly, stepping back, his voice echoing frustration and pain as he yelled, "Why can't you understand? I can't! I can't!"

Y/n, trying to understand, softly said, "Taehyung, I just want you to find happiness again. I know it's tough, but celebrating doesn't mean forgetting; it means acknowledging the strength it takes to move forward."