𝟎𝟏𝟒. . . best birthday ever.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
best birthday ever

i'm currently sitting in the bathroom floor, trying to get the pieces of cake out of my hair

i'm currently sitting in the bathroom floor, trying to get the pieces of cake out of my hair. the fight carried on for around an hour, everyone was soaking wet and cover in cake by the time we were finished.

"selene?" i hear billies voice on the other side of the door.

"yeah?" i reply, getting annoyed at my hair as it's going all frizzy.

"can i come in?"

"uhh, sure." i unlock the door and open it.

"damn." she breaths as she enters the bathroom, glancing at me.

"what?" i shake my head with a smile. i get up of the floor, i've taken my boots off now so i'm nearly the same height as her.

"did you shrink?" she asks tilting her head.

"leave me alone!" i smile and so does she.

she puts her arms on my shoulders, to wrap around my neck. she links her hands together and pulls me in closer.

i can feel her breath on my face,

"hey." i breathe, she mets my eyes.

"hey cutie." i blush just at the nickname.

"i wanna to take you out on a date." she says, running her hands down my neck.

"mhmmm, where?"

"it's a surprise." i squint my eyes at her.

"tell mee—" she cut me off my kissing me which made my stomach full with butterflies. damn this girl.

one of her hands feels from my shoulders so i took the chance to bring my hand up to touch her neck.

i step forward, pushing her backwards and onto the bathroom door. i pulls away to breathe for a second. i just smirk at her.

"you literally drive me insane." billie says under her breath as she goes straight in the kisses me again.

i laugh lightly as i heard her, my other hand travels to her waist under her shirt.

she presses her head but onto the door with her eyes closed as i trail kisses down her neck.

she hums, my hands trails up her shirt. i drop my other hand into my side to trail up her thigh making her shorts roll up.

"selene—" she moans quietly.

the door handle starts to twist, i fully push my body against billie. one of my hands going to the door stopping it from opening.

"can y'all hurry up? there's literally cake mush up my ass." sammy annoying shouts.

"ew, sammy tmi!" peyton slaps him hard that i can hear.

"gimme two minutes!" i shout, as i look at billie who has her hand over her mouth.

"just hurry up!"

i lean off of billie, kissing her on the cheek as i turn the shower on to wetten my hair.

what the fuck just happened?

i french braided my own hair, while billie watched me

i french braided my own hair, while billie watched me. so i offered to braid her hair which she smiled and nodded like child.

i kissed her temple before i started, then everyone seemed to enter the living room.

"sel! can you braid my hair too?" bea asked, then jamie repeated.

"me too!" pey jellylegged him and i laughed i felt billie laugh too.

"sure, bea. lemme just finish b's."

i finished up billies then i quickly did beas, i didn't take me that long i've been doing stuff with ky hair ever since i was a kid.

billie was sitting with her back up against the couch, so i went and sat on the couch behind her.

hugging her from behind, she held my arms straight away. she kissed my hand gently as i leant my head into her neck.

"billie what's that on your neck?" peyton asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"is that a hickey?" jamie added.

"ohh— i just burnt my self with the curling iron." she looks up at me shaking her head.

"yeah, when you banged on the door." i look at sammy, he throws his hands up.

"shit, i'm so sorry." he says apologising.

"i wasn't your fault." billie smiles then pinches my arm as she can feel me smiling in her neck.

"ouch!" i say and she squints her eyes at me like she mad.

"they're so suspicious of youuu!" i tauntingly sing in her ear so only she can hear.

she just shakes her head with a smile and holds my hands as we watch whatever reality tv show is on the tv right now.

best birthday ever.