Prince pt2 'Meeting?'

"Now, go I need to prepare to rest for tonight." He pulls his face from yours and heads towards his bed. "Yes sir!" You spout as he started to undress. You turn and run out shutting the door violently behind you. A smile fades quickly onto your lips and small giggles bubble up your throat. The Prince yells out to you, "I said to leave!" clearly teasing you in your gittiful state.

You jog down the hall and the guards lead you back out into the common grounds. By now the afternoon has crept by and night started to show so you go ahead and head back to your home. Once inside your bed you find it hard to rest your eyes. Hell, you could barely rest your mind. You stared up at your ceiling recounting every word, every breath extanged within the prince's walls. Eventually your mind had recounted the event enough to bring enough peace within you to allow you to rest atlas.

Morning comes and sits in the sky waiting for your wake. The sunlight shining into your eyes got to you enough to get you up and out of bed. You get ready for the day!

You take about an hour to to get ready and you finally head out the door. You swing the door open and are reminded of yesterday's happenings. The same two guards from yesterday stood at your doorstep. "What the...how long have you been here?" You say, your drowsiness from waking up carrying your confidence. "None of your concern kid. The king has informed all higher ups about your new position. That positions requirements started at dawn." The guard explains. "So you've been here since dawn?" You ask condescendingly. The guard that's been doing all the speaking scoffs in your direction and continues, "follow us, peasant." He hisses making the word sound derogatory. You let it slide and allow them to lead you once more.

Again, you are led into the castles walls but on another route. After a minute or so you hear muffled arguing. The further you are lead the louder the tussle sounds, eventually lound enough you recognize the echo to be the Prince's. You turn a corner and there he is. His back is turned leaving his cape to great you rather than himself. You don't mind though, your current bother was who was he arguing with?

"But Prince, the tracks are far to dangerous to walk our guards in, and over a low treat!"
"Send the guards now! I don't care how small the treat or how dangerous the road! You've seen what happened before haven't you?!"
"Your delusional! One event can't rule our dession making!"

Unfortunately your love for gossip had to be put to the side for the guard cleared his throat to catch the prince's attention. "Hm?" He turned and hummed. You look up at him as his eyes met yours. "Finally your here!" He exlamed, the stress from the previous conversation leaving his face. His designer outfit caught your eye.

A black cape with black fur and a silver peace to connect it around his shoulders. A high collar long-sleeve with silver lining that stopped where he cuffed his sleeves around his wrist. Silver rings wrapped his fingers. Squar black pants that slightly fell over his shoes. They were black with grey lining and sewing. Finally white socks that covered his bruised ankles.

You may or may not have spent to much time accessing the details of said fit. "Ahem, Y/n, my eyes are up here." He teased bringing your attention back to him. "Guards you may leave, and oh! Take this man with you." He groaned rolling his eyes towards whoever he and squabbling with. The guards nodded and left with the man.

The prince sighed releaf and turned his attention to you. "Now, boy. What were you thinking?!" He shakes his head and addresses your body with hand gestures. Confused you hum and tilt your head with an eye brow raised. "Clothes boy." He elaborates. "Oh," you look down at the rugged and worn out clothes that hung loosely to you suddenly feeling out of place once more.

"This is what I always wear sir.." You explained shamefully. He sighs once more and brings his fingers to his temples. "They can't see you like this!" He mummbles out. "Who? If I may ask." You quizzed him. "The-the uh..um.." He stutters for no apparent reason. "Look, I asked you to be my personal servant yesterday because today I meet with...people." He looks off after barely spitting out the last word to his sentance.