Prince pt7 'Escape'

"Hm..and why this one?" He continued. You could feel the tease in his words and you were sure the Prince had noticed aswell. "I think you might find your asking a lot of questions for someone who is 'just curious'." The prince spat back. A distasteful glare grew on his face before he turned at left without a goodbye. Once out of earshot the prince sighs. "Who was that?" You asked. "Simon.." He sneared his name with squinting eyes.

"Anyways I think it's about time," He turns to one of the guards nearby and nods his head towards them and they bow back. The guard holds up his weapon signaling to the other guards. Suddenly they start to leave the room from where they came and re-emerging, wheeling in various peices of a table. The arranged the pieces to assemble a long table, then bringing in fancy chairs to compliment to table. Finally, plates and cutlery was placed.

Once finished the guest started to find their way into the chairs. The Prince steps forward and you follow until he in next to two chairs dead center of the table. He take the seat to the left and pats the other chair saying "Here, come sit." And you do so. You examined the utensils' intricate designed. Everything inside these stone walls seemed to have so much thought and effort into every crevice. "Nice arnt they?" The prince calls to you. Without looking away you nod and hum "mhm". He smirks and lets out a breathy and short chuckle. He forces his attention away from you, not wanting to draw attention. As seats are taken the room starts to hush and eventually as everyone is sat the room is silent.

"Right, now-" the Prince begins but is interrupted by the screeching of a chair being pushed out. You look over and the man called Simon and stood abruptly. "Simon." The prince hisses to him. "Oh don't be so sour, noone wants to die so bitter, do they?" Before you could form a reaction to those words, he pulls out a weapon from seemingly nowhere. Your eyes widen and your heartbeat quickens. "Guards!" The prince yells and Simon starts making moves towards you. "Stay behind me boy!" He shout to you and pulls you behind him. He holds you beck with his hand and uses his other to grab his sword. As guick as the room hushed it buzzed up once more. Men and women stood and reached for their weapons, but not all of them were doing it to protect themselves. As some pulled out their chosen weapon, they continued the chaos Simon had started. "Fuck.." The prince cursed to himself outloud.

He spins around and does his best to make his way to the exit while simultaneously keeping an eye on you, but unfortunately the feat was too much. The stinging pain entered your body and ran through your nervous system. You groaned and met with the floor. "Y/n!" The prince yells out your name for the second ever time. He bend down and attempts to lift you while figuring lit what had harmed you. He seemed to have found it. The worry he had in his eyes contorted into rage. "Guards! Take the boy and protect him! He is injured!" The screams. Tow guards run over and assist you to your feet.

When being carried out you gaze weakfully behind you. The prince had entered himself into the ruckus, attempting to slit the throats of each and every person that he saw. The sight will forever be apart of you from now on. Once out of the room yours eyes start to flutter and adrenaline runs out. Pain worse than every burns throughout you. "Boy? Boy! Don't fall asleep!" The guards yell to you but drowsiness this bad couldn't be fought and you gave in. You let the darkness of your eyelids to take you.

"Shit-" was the last thing you could register before you fainted.