Prince pt6 'Conjugate'

I know it took us 4 chapters but the meeting is actually starting this chapter I swear LMAO

The prince clears his throat to reconnect his thoughts. "Yes, open the doors and lead them here." He says then turning his head to face the opposite direction and using two fingers he whistles at the parallel door. The door pushes inwards and a flood of guards come in taking place in a line-like formation against the walls of the room. Your eyes widen at the sight of so many in one place. "Incase of attack, boy." The Prince explains sensing your curiosity onto the amount. You still don't know how he does that but you find it both intriguing and horrifically terrifying.

The sound of doors opening and new voices echo through the halls. "Hm, maybe they've desided to be on time for once!" The Prince chuckles to himself then looking at you expectingly only to be met with a silent stare back. " Oh come on, have some humor." He huffs throwing his gave away from you. Embarrassed, your embarrassed. Louder and louder the clamping and patting of shoes grow ever so close. The words become individual. They're here.

Men, women, half-human, ect. People in power flood the hall. Your heart rate increases, but the Prince lays a hand on your shoulder and squeezes it, showing you are safe as long as your with him. He uses this gesture to express what he cannot currently say. "These people are from everywhere across the milky way. I ask you bow to each when I Great each, to them you are for show." He reminds you and he takes to the left leaving you to take the right. You both stand in the sides of the doorway ready to great the guests, and you do so.

One steps in, the Prince greets, you bow, and the cycle repeats for each.and.every.one. The process leaves your back to ache. Each lean inwards becomes more and more excruciating to commit. This reapeat of actions went on for 30 minutes non-stop. The Prince may be used to it but you sure arnt. Finally it's down to the last person and it takes ur all to pull yourself up after bowing for the last time. Once the guest has entered the Prince steps back towards you and whispers, "Good job boy, I was afraid you might've collapse, but you held out." He smiles sincerely and lays his hand on your shoulder and rolls his thump against you before quickly removing his hand.

He leads you into the room, extanging words with the people he passed. "This is the feast table, the guards set in up while we were greeting guests," he points to the left of the table, "I got information on what your favorite sweets were." Your eyes meet with the f/d as it practically calls your name. Youve rarely got this sweet seeing as not too long ago your ark in this kingdom was one of the lowest. Your eyes sparkle at the sight of so much in one place. "Thought you would like that." He praised himself.

This 'meeting' was starting to seem a lot less serious than you initially thought. Infact you'd say it looked more like a get-together than anything! Someone with a navy blue under-decorated suit aprouched you and the Prince. "So this is your new play thing?" He mocked. "Please, be formal." The Prince glared through him. The man clears his throat, straightens himself and continues. "So when did you chose this one?" He asks with a more professional tone. "Yesterday he was 'hired', but I'd been considering him for long before that." His answer raises your attention for you didn't think anyone, let alone a Prince, had ever thought of you so much. Infact your still recovering from the whiplash of the day before.