Prince pt9 'Healing'

Snores filled the room as you got the best sleep you would probably ever get and ever had got. To your displeasure, a firm knock too the door woke you up. As you pulled yourself up the door creeks open the reveal the Prince had been the one knocking. He steps in and says "Hopefully I didn't wake you." Although you know he was well aware that that is exactly what he had just done. You groan and rub your eyes to adjust to the growing bright light of morning aprouching. Now he fully comes into the room a stands beside you in bed.

"You need to wake, the sun has gotten up before you." Reluctantly scooched you way to the end of the bed and hung your legs over the edge. Curious you ask for the reason on why he woke you up, he seemed so keen on you getting rest last night, what changed all of the sudden?

"Well," he starts iching the back of the palms. "I felt..guilty.,so I thought I'd treat you to some brunch!" He quilts out the work 'guilty', but besides that he seems to be genuine. Brunch sounds good to you and your stomach alike. "Would that be to your liking?" He asks holding out a hand, "sounds great" you reply. "Delightful." He spoke out quietly. You finally take his hand and he helps pull you out of bed. "I had my people provide me, or rather you, with some clothes fit for you." He says guiding you with his hand still latched to yours over to a dresser where a neat pile of clothes, most consisting of the color blue, sat. They looked and felt designer. "GO on and change, I'll be waiting for you in the common grounds." He hands you a couple peices that he had pricked out for you to wear today, or more importantly, to brunch with the prince. You unfolded them and took a look at what you were working with.

A simple white long sleeve button up with flaired wrist topped with a lightly decorated navy blue fitted vest. As for pants they were a plain shade navy blue slightly darker than the vest. The outfit was finished off with a necklace that was folded with the shirt. To the prince, this outfit could be seen as simple enough, but to you it was utterly breath taking. The silver accents really tied it all together along with necklace in your opinion. After admiring the craftsman ship you put in on. The vest hold onto you tight but besides that the fit was snug and to-size.

You step into the hall we're a guard then guided you out the building and onto common grounds where homes, shoping districts and 'common people' roamed, hence the wording; common grounds. Once you left the walls of stone people stared. They stared at your fancy outfit and murmed. Wordd like "prince's" and "servant" were louder spoken than the rest. They rumored about you and your supposed new position, of course they didn't know for sure but it's not like it would be a stretch with the way you looked. The Prince doesn't tell such feeble changes to the people, but not because they didn't care, he just didn't think it was the important. Clearly from this reaction it is infact important.

You felt embarrassed. All eyes were on you as much as they tried to hide it. This was not a great feeling to say the least. But soon enough you can see the prince. He sat on a bench near one of the shopping districts, a smaller one of its kind thankfully. He seemed to notice you as well, his gaze softened ever so slightly. A few steps closer and he stood up heading towards you. "Boy, there you are! Thank you guard but I'd like to take him from here." He spoke. The guard simply bowed and took his leave. Turning his attention back to you, you could see he was hold a picnic basket. Now you felt even more embarrassed. You tugged at the hems of your vent to try and sooth yourself. "Calm down boy, you don't need to be stressing in your condition. Now, come, follow me." He ushered and started of into the castles walls again. You followed close behind.

He turned and jolted to a stop almost causing you a concussion. After recovering from your whiplash you look up. You eyes open wider and your mouth lays slightly agape.