Prince pt4 'People'

When confined into the restrooms walls once again you put on the clothes. They fit nicely and felt high quality! For the final time, you re-enter the bedroom. The Prince lifts his head towards you and smirks sweetly. "They fit you perfectly, boy." He compliments, for once you couldnt sense a tease in his tone.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
A sudden pounding sound causes you to jump from your skin. The knock was loud, powerfull and came from the entrance door. The Prince sighs and rolls his eyes. "As much as I'd like to keep you, I have duties to attend and plans to plan. My guards will take you." He huffed out solemnly. "Open!" He yells to the mysterious perpetrator. The door opens and the prince orders his guards to lead you out and, well, guard you. He lets a husky, yet well groomed, 'well-built' man in. The door clicks closed before you could hear a word extanged.

Time skip

"Here boy." The designer says mater of fact when handing over the clothes specially prepared for you, to fit your body. You took the set and fumbled out a "Thank you" before she closed the door allowing you privacy to change in.
You put the work on and admire yourself in the mirror. Inspecting every stitch with your curios eye. You baired a thin white turtleneck covered with a black pullover with silver accents and a short collar, butted down the side with folded cuffs to math the prince's. Simple black slacks with a black stained-leather belt. The shoes the same as the prince's. Finally, your hands bore black leather gloves.

You push the door open and allow the designer to see her idea on its model. "Perfect as always!" She compliments herself, "Now, we must go get you to the prince before they arrive. Come guards!" She states confident in her efforts and starts down the hall, guards following close behind with you in hand. They. The word rung over and over within you. "Who's 'they'?" You ask innocently, but to the designer the question seems unreal, so unreal infact she stops dead in her tracks the second your voice stops, causing a near body pile. "You don't know about the visitors?!" She whisper screams repressing her real shout. "No?" You repeat in the same guizey-tone.

Short chapter due to personal matters, sincere apologies 🤟