Chapter 22: "Stop Saying My Name!"

Andy's POV

"Why the hell did you tell her that?"

"She's probably dead because of you!"

"It wasn't my fault."

"You're a murderer!"

"Go to hell you bastard."

I could hear a bunch of voices but I couldn't make out who the voices belonged to. I opened my eyes and raised my head up. I saw three guys staring down at me.

Immediately I ran up off the floor and to another side of the room where they couldn't get me.

"Andy? What are you doing?" the blonde one asked.

How the hell do they know my name? I've got to get out of here! I thought.

The three dudes started to approach me but I shooed them off by placing my hands in front of me. "Stay away from me! I don't know you!" I spat at them.

"But Andy-" the scar-faced guy said.

"Don't call me that!" I barked at him. I looked away from him and noticed the brown headed one had a gun in his pocket. I walked slowly to him, pretending that I was going to give him a hug. When my arms were fully wrapped around him, I felt the gun in my hand.

I quickly yanked it out of his pocket and pointed it at the three of them.

"Now," I started, "Don't talk and put your hands in the air."

The three guys looked at each other like they were stupid.

"Now!" I ordered.

They immediately rose their hands in the air above their heads.

"Andy what are you doing? the scar-faced one said.

"Stop saying my name! I don't know any of you people!"

The guys started looking at each other with confused expressions. The brown headed one nodded at them and then turned around and faced me.

"I know what's wrong with you. You fell and lost your memory."