Chapter 28: "Aww...You Smell Good"

Andy's POV

"I just wanna thank you again for this Cindy. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well it's my pleasure, Andy."

After spending three hours shopping for clothes, Blake, Cindy and I were all worn out. Cindy bought me an abundant amount of clothes that I thought was unnecessary, but she insisted on it.

The whole time I felt awkward around Blake. I mean yeah I forgave him and told him it wasn't a big deal, but in some part of my mind it was a big deal. I caught him staring at me a few times, too. When I did catch him he'd blush and look in another direction. I would smile.

As we were getting into the car Cindy asked us which fast food place we wanted to attend.

"Do you guys want McDonald's, Rally's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, or Subway?"

We pondered the decision for a moment and then agreed on Taco Bell.

After about ten minutes of driving we arrived at the place. We went in and found a nice comfortable table in the back for privacy.

"So, what do you guys want?" Cindy asked Blake and me.

"I want nachos," I replied.

"I'll take what she's having," Blake said watching me.

Cindy said OK and walked in line to order our food.

While I was looking around at the place I felt Blake watching me. I turned around and saw that in fact he was eyeing me. "Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked.

He put his index finger on his chin as if he had to think about the question. "Because you're beautiful."

"Oh shut up!"

"Why? It was a compliment."

"I know....I just feel..weird around you cause of what happened."

Blake chuckled at the memory. "I understand that it was a little unnerving. I promise it won't happen again. Hug?"

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around Blake. He wrapped his arms around me and put his face in my neck. "Aww...you smell good.."

I laughed and told him it was probably the clothes that smelled good after the wash. After five more seconds of hugging we unwrapped ourselves from each other.

"My, my, you two are getting cozy with each other."

We looked up and found Cindy smirking down at the two of us. She set the tray of food down and sat down in her seat.

"So what did I miss?" she asked us.

Ignoring her, Blake and I reached for our food and dug in.

"Come on. Tell me."

We still ignored her.

She finally gave up and ate her food. We ate in silence until it was time to go.

-------------------------------------------------

After driving back from Taco Bell we ended up back home. Once we came into the house Cindy went straight to her room and closed the door, leaving Blake and I alone.

"So...what do we do now?" Blake asked me.

"I don't know. Its only three."

"Yeah...can I a-ask you som-somet-something?"

Blake had a worrisome look on his face, like he was afraid to ask me something.

"Sure. What?"

"Will you g-go on a da-date wit-with me?"