.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢𝐢. SO WHAT IF I'M FUCKING CRAZY?

zero.

present day

       𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝. But Dazai surely knew that she wouldn't have left the Mafia even if he asked her to. Zero was too loyal to Mori. But... what was the point of Dazai leaving in the first place? He'd never cared about good or evil before. The guy was moralless, he'd rather die than try and find any real joy in life. 

But him leaving was all Zero could think about. He'd completely disappeared for three long years and now he was back. And he was dangerous. 

 Dazai knew almost everything about Port Mafia and how it worked. And he knew each of the members and their special abilities. Which meant everyone of those Agency pricks knew what her ability was. 

 It didn't matter, Zero had already decided she'd blow the heads off of anyone who got in her way. She felt like she'd been torn in half. Half of her wanted to follow after Dazai but Chuuya and Mori were here, with her at the Port Mafia. 

 And besides, leaving the Port Mafia was nearly impossible unless you have a death wish. And Dazai certainly had one of those. 

 But what lead to Dazai leaving in the first place? What caused it? 

 No, actually. I think you rushing in to try and save those kids meant the world to him. Dazai's voice rang out, making Zero stop in her tracks. She'd been headed for Mori's office but the sudden reminder of one of the last times she'd seen Dazai broken through her memories. 

 "Odasaku." Zero muttered to herself as the man with auburn hair came to mind. "Why'd you have to go and die?" She murmured as she weakly pushed the door to Mori's lard office open. 

 She slowly waked into the large office and Elise smiled when she saw the blue haired girl. "Zero!" Elise exclaimed, running over and throwing herself at the young woman. "Why do you look so sad? It's storming outside, you should be happy!" Elise giggled. 

 She was right, the office was gray from the storm that was outside the large windows. Lightning flashed outside the window, momentarily lighting up the room before it dimmed again. 

 "Sorry, I'm not in the mood, Elise." Zero said, gently pushing the young girl off of her as she looked over to where Mori was behind his desk. "Chuuya said that Dazai's joined the Armed Detective Agency." Zero stated out loud as she stared down the man.