.𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘪𝘪

𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢𝐢. DEAD APPLE (pt. 3)

       𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. "Here it comes." He had said. "A1518." The facility shook and roofs caved in before loud footsteps thundered down the hall and then there was a loud thud. The large metal door to the control room Ango worked in flew off it's hinges and tore through the room. Several of the men working at computer yelled and got out of the way of the flying object.

 "You've got some nerve." An agitated voice growled. When Ango saw him, he stood and put a hand out to his workers. 

 "Everyone, please give us a moment to talk alone." Ango requested to which the men filed out, rather quickly. "You do realize this is a government facility. There are consequences for assaulting our agents." 

 "I think you mistake me for someone who gives a damn." The fedora wearing ginger snapped as he glared up at the government agent. "I make my own rules." 

 "You have a debt to me that has yet to be resolved." Ango snapped. 

 "You've got that shit backwards." When Chuuya said it, Ango visually stiffened. 

 "What are you talking about?" 

 "Don't play dumb with me. Do you really think I don't know what happened six years ago?" Chuuya snapped. "Of course I know. You're a no good piece of shit, you know that?" Chuuya slammed a fit into the wall, making nearly the entire then cave in. 

 "What do you mean?" Ango asked, wanting clarification for whatever Chuuya was angry about. Well, Ango already knew one reason, the second was a mystery. 

 "Back when the Dragon Head Conflict was in full swing, it was you bureaucrats that sent in Shibusawa. He was supposed to be your trump card to end the bloody war, but he never had any intention of maintaining piece, did he? You just made things worse in the end. But even after all of that, you still went out of your way to protect him, because, the truth is, his power to combat a potential nation wide gifted uprising was just too valuable. That's why, not only did you turn a blind eye to the body count he created over seas, you covered it up using the existence of us three to do so." 

 "We did it in order to protect peace in this nation-" 

 Ango's cut off when Chuuya grabbed him by the shit collar and lifted him off the ground. His hold on Ango's collar was tight enough to strangle him in Chuuya really wanted to.