Pt. 4: living

Jimin wakes up, making himself and you a coffee.

You meet him in the kitchen, messy hair and your button up loose silk blouse hanging off your shoulder. "Good morningggg." You sing, "why're you making 2 coffees?"

"Ones for you." He he stirs it with a small spoon.

"Okay. I hope it tastes good.." you sit at the island counter.

"Can we continue talking about what-"

"No." You instantly glare at him, yawning. "You're his best friend okay," you speak with your mouth wide open, the yawn finally calming down, "I don't know if you're gonna randomly tell him one day. I don't want to hurt his feelings, I don't want you to try and talk to him about it. Hoseok is a man who won't change how his mind works."

Jimin sighs, "I'm just.. I don't want what happened to me to happen to you... although we're in very different situations.." he places the mug in front of you.

"How?" Your brows furrow, grabbing the mug to blow at it.

He watches your every move, trying not to look at your exposed collarbone,.. although your outfit yesterday was super cute and you looked completely different because of the makeup, he didn't want to compliment you in front of your boyfriend. "Like I said– we told each other the things we want to change about the other because we don't like it. You don't do that with Hoseok. You let him rule you as if he's your ruler or lord. That's not right."

"You think I haven't tried?" You put the mug down, looking at the coffee with sad eyes, "I've told him so many times and tried to talk him out of his possessiveness.." you look at Jimin, "I want to go out and have fun, I want to see my friends and family, I want to be free and go shopping alone or anything," you sigh, "but he doesn't care. He won't change. It's too late to change how a man's mind works when they're that old."

"I didn't know he was like this, I'm sorry."

You chuckle, "it's okay.. it's not your fault," you blow at the coffee again, putting it down to continue talking, "he wasn't like that at first. I didn't even go out a lot or go anywhere alone too.. I don't know what's got into him,... he's not the man I fell in love with.. but I'm still in love with him, so I'll just... stay still and do as he asks." You finally sip the coffee. "Mm, this is good." You smile at Jimin, your mood instantly changed.

He just laughs and shakes his head, "you're so bipolar."

"Yea.. I'm too bipolar,.. that's why I forgive him so easily. He'd make me upset and cry when we argue and then the next second, I'm all over him, hugging him, loving him while he's still pissed off."  You exhale deeply, "aaahh.... I'm stupid. I'm just hurting myself." 

"You're on another level-" his brows furrow, drinking from his coffee as he joins you on the stools, sitting beside you.

"Yep.. I'm a bipolar queen."

"When he talks about you, he really loves you, I can tell... but the way he treats you is just wrong."

"He wants me to be a good housewife." You hit your head with your palm, "stupid, what the fuck did you think you signed up for when you agreed to live with your boyfriend the rest of your life without working.."

Jimin just laughs, "so you were in it because you wanted to be a sugar baby."

"Nooo, I was in love okay. Like yea we met on a dating app but we were the only ones on there that wasn't looking for a quickie. So we started talking and then hung out like 2 times a week- but I was still in highschool. Then he asked if I wanted to live with him and I ditched my family at 18..." you purse your smile.