Pt. 20: experimental

You tried putting in the code to Jimin's lock a few times but it didn't work.

You sit there with your back against the wall on the ground, 3 large packages and grocery bags beside you.

You look down, your leg crossed over the other as you wag them in place, trying to kill time by staring at your lap because your phone was dead.

He clearly wasn't home, you rung the bell more than 5 times.

You hear keys and grocery bags rustling, coming from down the hall, you look over, Jimin's touching his phone as he walks toward his apartment, he hadn't noticed you yet.... Until he looks up, "oh- y/n..." he walks faster towards you, "why didn't you call me?" He hands his hand out to you.

It reminded him about the first time you met, he was sitting like that outside of Hobi's door with all his luggage after seeing your bare chest. Deja vu.

You take his hand to stand up, "phone's dead.." you purse your smile, "your code changed so.. I couldn't get in,.." you look at the ground.

"What's this? You ordered more stuff?" He puts in his new PIN code and looks at the packages.

You nod, "yes, decor pieces..." and he takes the grocery bags from your hands.

"But-" he looks at his phone again,.. "did you use your own money?" He sighs.

"Yea ... why?" You ask, pushing the packages in as he puts the bags on the table.

He shakes his head, "here.. use my money. It's my house," he hands you his wallet.

Your brows furrow, pushing it away to go back out and push the other packages in.

He rolls his eyes, putting his wallet back in his pants. He helps you push in the other package. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I.. well because we weren't really on good terms..."

"So? I don't want you to spend money on my house."

"It's okay! It literally wasn't that much.." you open it with your sharp keychain.

He sighs, "give me your account.." he opens a few apps on his phone.

"Uhh.. I don't have it memorized." You ignore his angry face and grin at the pieces you ordered.

He takes your phone from your tote bag and charges it in his kitchen.

You start running around the apartment like an excited kid high on sugar. You place the vases on the short sleek white long shelf under the TV, a few plants, and other pieces there. You hang some more wall decor in the living room, plants in the bathroom and kitchen, fake flowers on the dining table.

Jimin tried to get into your phone a few times but none of his pin ideas would work. He shouts over at you, "what's your pass?"

"My birthday." You skip around, finding a place to put the Dior and Chanel prop books, you place it on the coffee table and think about it, poking your cheek as you stare at it, "hmm..."

Jimin puts in your birthday, he sees a message on your phone, "really? Overdraft alert." He glares at you.

"WHAT??" You run over, you chuckle, "oh shit.."

"Is your bank connected to Apple Pay?"

"Yeah..." you skip away again. "Wait, you're gonna send me money? I get paid in 2 days. It's okay."

"Too late." He turns off his phone, leaving yours to charge on the kitchen counter.

"Jiminaaah.." you run to your phone, "you know my account can't hold that much money right..." your brows furrow at the amount, "idiot. Why would you send me 100k?? My account is gonna lock xkskdnm they're gonna think it's a fraud." You decline the money.