Pt. 12: Jim-in

"Hobi!" Jimin plays it off, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see if you need help... I guess not." He purses his lips.

"Yea.. I asked Y/n to help me out with the place because I liked how your apartment looked."

"Where you guys off to?" Hoseok looks at the bed sheets in your hands, the blanket in Jimin's hands.

"These just came in but I don't feel comfortable sleeping on them without washing them so, we're gonna go wash it, wanna come?" Jimin walks out.

You just look down, unable to say anything.

"Sure.." Jimin leads the way as you and Hobi follow. Hoseok watches you slowly walk behind Jimin, he could tell something was going on. But right now he had no right to be mad although you were wearing Jimin's long sleeve shirt with your wide leg jeans.

You and Jimin put the sheets into the washer, using the small detergents they sell here in the vending machine.

"So you've been helping Jimin decorate his apartment?" Hobi asks, one hand in the pocket of his jeans.

You nod as the three of you make your way back up to his apartment.

"How've you been?"

"Better.. you?"

"Good I guess.." He purses his smile.

"That's good.." you rub your elbow, "you been eating well?"

"Yea, don't worry about me. I know you've been eating well. You look healthier."

"Oh- yeah," you beam at your ex, "Jimin got me a job at Dior.. you know how I told you... I wanted to get into modeling a long time ago..."

"Oh-" he looks back at Jimin who was walking behind you two, "he didn't tell me.. and that's great. I'm happy for you." He smiles softly but he was upset truthfully.

"Yea.. we've just been busy.. with work and the apartment." Jimin scratches the back of his head, nervous and confused why you so openly told him.

You were always the type to excitedly tell Hobi everything that happened in your day although nothing ever happened.

"When did you guys get this close?" Hoseok asks, looking at his feet as he walks.

"Uhm..." you're at a loss for words. "We've been talking since he moved in.."

"Really?" Hobi looks at you, his eye squinted a little but you no longer cared.

"Yea."

"And.. you never told me?"

"Well we lived together, so why wouldn't we talk to each other?" You reply confidently.

"I guess." Hobi shrugs.

Hobi looks all over the apartment, he didn't think much of the steamy bathroom and the clothes in hamper in the large closet. "It's nice.. bigger than my place for sure. It has a lot of rooms. You planning on staying here forever?" He asks his best friend after making a round in the apartment.

"Not sure." Jimin is stacking all the empty boxes of the deliveries.

"Aren't you single? Why get such a big place."

"Because I want to." Jimin replies without looking at his roommate.

Your nervousness is wracking in your body, you tap at your foot while sitting on the couch, you didn't know what to say anymore. You wanted to be honest yet, cause no problems. Your heart is beating in your chest in fear, hoping they don't break out in a fight, you still cared about Hobi and his feelings. The relationship was just recently broken so you still have some feelings.