Pt. 16: toes

You told Jimin you were gonna have break with him today but his ex occupied him so you ended up walking toward the bus instead of his car.

You're sitting in the same cafe, drinking a matcha latte, you weren't in the mood to eat but someone taps on your shoulder. You look in that direction and turn your head again the other way to see who it is when you didn't see them.

"I got us takeout," he grins.

You chuckle, "I've never seen you so happy before."

"I'm trying to make things right. For years I treated you wrong. It's about time I give back."

"You gave me a lot Hoseok."

You watch him open up the foods, "miss your cooking at home." He gives you a togo box of food. "Eat up."

"Thanks." You smile at him, "I'm starting to like this new Hobi."

"So.. why are you sitting here alone all sad?"

"Nothing.." you begin to eat your food.

"Tell me or I'm gonna take away your food."

"Oh, you can take it. I'm not in the mood anyways," you laugh at his threat.

He rolls his eyes, "tell me love.."

"Same old shit as always." You sigh, "she wants Jimin so, I'm just backing up, seeing what he does about it. He still loves her so I'll just stay away.. so I don't get hurt."

"But Jimin loves you?"

"He hasn't said it." You shrug, "so he doesn't. He tells me that he still cares about her and lets her fucking tease him with her toes and fucking cuddle him on his couch. Bet she's gonna fucking tease him with her goddamn toes at lunch again today!"

Hobi laughs, "ahh you're a cutie when your mad."

You glare at him.

"Okay but he's fucked up. You show me that you care about me but you don't let me cuddle or hug or touch you like how he's letting her touch him."

"Exactly, at least you understand." You roll your eyes.

Hobi's parked in front of the Dior company, "bye.." he smiles at you.

"Bye.." you look down at your belly, "thanks for the food and comforting me..." you look at him, "I actually really enjoyed spending time with you."

"Kiss??" He asks, pointing at his cheek.

Your brows furrow, "no!" You chuckle, getting out, "byyee," you sing, shutting the door.

He's panting, "do you see her?"

"No.. there's too much people here."

"Where the hell are you y/n." He growls to himself, mad at himself.

"Oh.., I see her."