028

warning age gap

Camille

"I don't understand?"

"Understand what?"

"Come on Milly let's not be a brat." He whispered into my ear.

I flinched.

"An-Ander-Anderson it was you?"

"Come on baby of course who else?" he said as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Enough Andy you said I'll get to
make her pay."

"All in dear time Meila all dear time."

"She so unlike you so impatient my sweet baby you were so patient and so good at taking orders."

"Please." I whimpered. Not again

I kept trying to move from the pole I was tied to. I still couldn't see anything they spoke to me in the dark. My head was killing me.

"Shh, it's okay."

July 13, 2018
Newark, New Jersey

I decided to tag along with my brother and his friends due to my mom insisted that I socialize more.

"Come on Camille the guys are waiting."

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine you ready?"

"Yup."

"Why are we in a bar?"

"It's a pub."

"Same thing."

"Whatever Camille lets go"

It smelled like liquor, not beer but liquor.

We all sat together and my brother introduced me to the guys didn't want to impose much so I didn't play much with the guys and sat with Jamie his brother had asked him to tag along so his parents wouldn't question where he was.

He told me he played hockey.

I quickly was intrigued and asked him questions before he told me someone was calling him so he walked out to take the call.

I went to the bar and asked for water i didn't care if my brother and his friends got free drinks because they knew the owner didn't matter mom would kill me.

The bartender was busy so I decided to sit before he got to me.

I noticed a big guy on my left drinking.

"Your mother never told you it's bad to stare?"

I blush "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Im Camille" I stuck my hand out