025

Camille

Two weeks later

"I know I've only felt religion when I've lied to you." Colors by Halsey was being played in the event tonight. Despite me coming to an event that made me feel so out of my league. I had to. The skating academy at NYU was persistent in making every figure skater and hockey player come to this event and show to their shareholders that NYU still has it and to get more donors.

Even if that meant I had to see Callum from afar.

I've kept my distance and so did he.

I roamed around and accidentally bumped into Callum who looked like he was looking for me. "Star" he breathed out his eyes gleaming in worry. Suddenly the conversation from that night roamed into my head.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly to which he just sighed.

"Uh, you want to dance?" He asked nervously to which I nodded slowly.

Dark Paradise was playing and waltzing through the ballroom. Many have started to dance to the song playing.

"But there's no you, except in my dreams tonight." he had spun me and when I went back to face him he wasted no time in kissing me. To my surprise, I just didn't expect it. But I knew people were watching so I threw my arms on his shoulder and kissed him back to which he deepened to which I smiled too breaking the kiss.

"Now, now Beckett I didn't know you kiss so well?" I asked with a soft smile.

He shrugged "You never cared to ask Star."

My shoulder tensed. "I'm sorry."

He looked down at me being taller and broader he leaned down and hugged me too and I sucked a breath in.

"I'm sorry too."

We kept dancing until my feet physically pained me. Callum quickly caught it and asked if I wanted a ride home to which I nodded he knew I would want to take my heels off being too prideful in taking them off so his bridal style carried me and that seemed to get many's attention since we haven't much interact with each other in two weeks but I was used to Callum being caring maybe not others but this is Callum he does things without thinking.

He carried me and sat me in his SUV. And drove us home well I wasn't sure if he was taking me to my dorm or his place. I just didn't ask and sat there in silence.

We arrived at his place. "Um, Callum?"
but he was already outside the car opening my door. Suddenly his stare was hardened. Lust. Suddenly I was remembering the kiss and before I knew it he had carried me out of the car shut the front door and I gave him my coat for him to hang. Still, none of us spoke.

Before my mind took over with what was right and wrong and what was breaking boundaries. I kissed him. I might not tell him how I feel but I could kiss him. So I kissed him which I thought he wasn't going to respond to but he did with a growl. He deepened the kiss making me whimper at the sudden intimacy and before I knew it I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him and he took us to the bedroom where he put me down and for a moment I thought he was going to stop this but then he kissed me. After a while, I broke the kiss trying to catch my breath.

"This can't be nothing more Callum."

"I know."

Callum

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore but I just want to be sucked into her she's so breathtaking and kissing her I just need a moment to process this. I know we should talk about this and how this has to be more even if it means nothing to her.

Fuck it. That's something I've learned to do over the past few months around her. I kept kissing her until I was so intoxicated I couldn't breathe. I quickly broke the zipper removed her from her dress and quickly removed her bra she wasn't wearing panties. I could feel Camille's lips curl into a smile against her own.

"Right, but... I started pressing soft kisses to Camille's jaw, then her neck, as she kept talking. "Fuck Callum.."

I stopped kissing her to take a moment to let sink in what was happening. She slid her hands under my shirt and pressed our lips together again. I groaned at that. I swear I'm losing my mind right now.

I never even thought I get to kiss her and yet here I am.

Hurriedly she undresses me with the same needs.

I kissed her neck and started to caress her breast making her pleasure build up slowly.

"Fuck me." she breathed.

The words came beautifully desperately and suddenly I was kissing her body making her ach in need. She lay perfectly in my bed arching her back and chanting my name like a prayer as I fingered her with my fingers hitting the spot she liked.

Camille

He licked my hot inner thigh more making me more desperate.

He dipped his tongue between my folds making me arch my back. "Please," I begged not knowing what I was asking for I just need more. Fuck I can't think straight. "Words Star." He chuckled between my thighs sending his warm breath in between making me grasp his hair and push him back down so he can lick, and finger me, fuck if I know at this point everything seems so foggy.

He licked and sucked, teasing up the intensity of my pleasure to a heightened frenzy. While he owned my body with his tongue, his fingers worked at my entrance. First one, then two. He hooked them inside me, stretching and soothing me at the same time.

The pressure felt so damn good. Before I realized it, I came with a burst of thunder, pleasure pouring down on me, drenching me to the bone. He coaxed the last drops from me before moving up my body. I felt too exhausted, yet the gentle nudge of his cock at my entrance stirred a renewed craving for life. Like my body knew it had yet to receive him.

His mouth found my lips again, grounding me, he took a condom and ripped it with his teeth leaving me breathless. He slowly eased to me. God, I felt so full. So full. I gasped trying to adjust to him which was nearly impossible since he was too much. He used this moment to kiss me and add tongue making me moan into his mouth as I held into him. He used this as a distraction to thrust in and out of me. Making me cry in pleasure.

I was sure I was saying nonsense but he just kept showering me with affection making me moan louder.

"You're doing so good. Look at you handled me well." He murmured as he kissed my neck. I nodded and chanted his name over and over.

He drove himself even deeper into me, and that was all it took, to send me over the edge, spinning me out of control so fast my vision blurred.

——————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Surprise made a little LONG chap in honor of five 5k because I'm in shock so thanks for reading this far!
shit gets real next chap
wordcount:1250